Quantcast

southeast photo thread

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
manimal said:
mikey!!!! you goooooneeeyy!!!!!

looks like you're having fun at your new home (sob-sob)
Yes I am. Having fun would be an understatement...We've already found some really quality stuff, in just one day. Just rode Sugar as well!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
JeffD said:
How was Sugar? We're gonna hit it next weekend.
It's pretty good. I rode everything clean today, so that's good. It's showing signs of erosion and breakdown from those really heavy rains we had. The bottom section is going back down to the ski slope, over that little jump again...like last year. If you guys come up, I'll come on out too.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
motomike said:
The bottom section is going back down to the ski slope, over that little jump again...like last year.
Don't quite follow you there but if it's rideable, cool. We're 99% committed but will shoot you a follow up e-mail next week.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
They removed the finish-line table and are doing a bunch of trench work where the race course went this year. So instead, now you just go down the dirt road after lizards lane and veer right towards that kicker under the ski lift...

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
nice shots mike and mueller. im comming back the 1st of sept. so i hope that i can make it up with the boys to shred sugar if its still open, and maybee even tear up canyons with you boys too if your up for it.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
frznnomad said:
nice shots mike and mueller. im comming back the 1st of sept. so i hope that i can make it up with the boys to shred sugar if its still open, and maybee even tear up canyons with you boys too if your up for it.
Oh, we're always up for it man. :)

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
sounds good.... I have got my bikes sitting in my room next to me and there isn't much room. I just got the trooper tinted out today so I can store one in the back of it, do yall need more tools ? We still have a ton in greenville, and I can't use the wheel barrow, or like a few shovels.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
back to pics.... ;)

lil manimal dropping in

new local rider (and fellow occifer) trying the stepdown at hobby park. 3rd week of riding :thumb:

by the way...he bought his bike before he knew that he'd meet me and, inevitably, find his path riding stunts and dj's rather than groomed xc trails. so...i've got my old z1 20mm axle fork lined up for him but i need an inexpensive 20mm hub/wheel. so if you have one or have the hookup let me know and help out a new local rider.