Quantcast

southeast photo thread

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
Does anybody have any more pictures from Hobby Park, or know where I can see more? I've been thinking about heading up there to see what's there, I heard they had a 4X kinda course. Is this true?

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Matthew Shivers from Performance Bikes and I will be going out for a ride on some trails in Cary Saturday morning. I will be at a friends right off Cary Park Way next to the Food Lion. PM me if you want to come ride with us. We will be riding cross country.
That's like a half mile from where I live. I'm working on saturday though

Edit: Here's a pic from a while back to follow the rules

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
the dj section...doesn't look like anything has been done out there in months, lotsa debris all over the place. Somebody's been sculpting the jumps a little bit which is nice. Today was the first time I'd been out there in long time.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
the dj section...doesn't look like anything has been done out there in months, lotsa debris all over the place. Somebody's been sculpting the jumps a little bit which is nice. Today was the first time I'd been out there in long time.
I was wondering if you still rode your bike. I pass right by everytime I go home and I know a spot you'd eat alive thats about 50 mins from you.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Ok, I'll drive to Boone and know exactly where they are... :brow:

Reminds me of a story of a guy going to Sandhills South Carolina to look for the Fuquay (a.k.a. Sandhills Jumps) to look for the jumps. :bonk: