Quantcast

southeast photo thread

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
we could so do that at the lake in a few different places. alex, john, zach..u game?

pic
O-L-D shot of me on the first model year bighit. circa summer '01 in San Diego. that bike disappeared a week later :(

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
we could so do that at the lake in a few different places. alex, john, zach..u game?

pic
O-L-D shot of me on the first model year bighit. circa summer '01 in San Diego. that bike disappeared a week later :(

nice pic, bringing back the old school

I'd love to build something like that at salem, or hell build at salem at all, we have a few lines picked out, all thats left is get some free time and build

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i'm off 'til wednesday, give me a call if you can get out before it gets dark.

pic:
i broke out the original "lil manimal" bike today. i remember when he could barely fit on this thing and now...he's turned it into a wheelie machine :D i swear he pulled a manual for about 15' on it.....before he looped out and busted his butt ;)

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Looks pretty swet. I wouldnt build it exactly like that, but I'm still jealous. Are you gonna keep it singlespeed and with no front brake? Is that fork adjustable travel?

and Josh....please tell me you didnt order the chain from that lowrider website someone was talking about on here...

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
I will keep it singlespeed and rear brake only for a while but if i go anywhere that i have to climb alot or trail ride a lot then i will put the drailer on but i like it single speed. yes the fork is adjustable, it goes from 115-145mm. no i got the chain at RE:cycles.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
Huntersville and from what I understand, the guys in the area are already riding out there. I'll be heading out that way in the coming weeks.

rhd

Chimp
Oct 30, 2006
yesterday was an awesome day just to be outside. I made a little trip up to alexander county for a family function. Snapped a couple NBR pics on the way...

w00t....
<--from Taylorsville...born, raised, still stuck here

btw...the webhost for those is halarious...my g/f's name is shasta :cheers:

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Nonbike related but awesome nonetheless...
Red Bull soap box derby in st. louis- 40 ft roll in...

perspective shot

our team car...Red bull nascar

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
how would one become a part of www.shastasucks.com?

w00t....
<--from Taylorsville...born, raised, still stuck here
hahaha, it's a buddy mine's website - he sucks

...my mom's side of the family is from Vashti...now that is the sticks! I love it up there though, 'bout an hour from my house. You can hear daniel's ridge mx from the property where the pond is - as pictured.

enuff talk, some oldie goldies:

bar hump

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Here's one from about a week ago. Shot of Mr.Tiles being followed by the O.R.P. down the not yet finished Poston Trail.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
mike man im gonna have to get up there to see that new trail. i was up there 2 weeks ago and flew right by it. ohh well looks sick man and cant wait to shred it.:monkeydance: