Quantcast

southeast photo thread

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
A "undisclosed location" in the Raleigh area. Sorry, the pics were from my cell phone.

Start

4 foot high and 8 to 10 feet acoss jump

Little smaller left hand hip jump
Start of a new section that takes you up 15ft in the trees

Where the drop (15ft) will be to landing.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
for those that have seen this new beast and know it's insane steepness......i -almost- cleared it today. got my front wheel over the tranny and finally overcame my "not and ambi-turner" flaw. wish i had an action pic 'cause it throws so friggin high!

rhd

Chimp
Oct 30, 2006
Thanks. That was the 06 frame. I have a 07 replacement frame just like it for sale right now for $800 and free shipping in the US if you want it. I rode it like 3 times. I am now riding Giant.

god...if i wasn't moving for the 2nd time this month...and building a bike alrleady...i'd be ALL over that.

that's an awesome deal...and someone's gonna be lucky to own it

btw...have you been up to the dealer in asheville? i just noticed that was the only dealer in the US...and it's close to me

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches

line on bennit gap

farlow when it was 20 degrees outside

one more line on bennit

when i broke the sgs

just a few of the shots we got on our trips to pisgah. finally figured out how to post pics so i thought you guys would enjoy these.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
yeah if you look real close youll notice the fork is bent back from him failing to pull up before a curb and thoroughly destroying his face because he wasnt wearing a helmet.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah if you look real close youll notice the fork is bent back from him failing to pull up before a curb and thoroughly destroying his face because he wasnt wearing a helmet.
wow yet he is still riding without a helmet...smart