Quantcast

southeast photo thread

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
hey winston salem and surrounding triad area giys who rides the lake

if you find a power ade bottle at the table, thats mine, the storm blew in on my friend and i when we were there wednesday and i got everything of mine and left the bottle on accident.

sorry about that bros

BTW*** those trails are amazing, i really want to get out there again and ride with y'all triad folk

-Jeremy

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
ahahahaha...that's so perfect butch!

grom-dom: i noticed that bottle when i rode there yesterday but i didn't have my pack w/ me so i didn't take it out. no worries man, we'll take care of it. your penance is 30 minutes of log clearing from the trails ;)

pic content:

really old shot of moser at the lake. hmmm alex, me thinks that you and moser need to have a jump-off ;)

and...i found a huckalicious pic of my OLD bighit that has changed hands in the triad a few times. man that was a beast of a bike. dual 24's, monster T, HUGE rear shock that didn't really fit :rolleyes: ;)

adevault

Chimp
Sep 29, 2004
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh boone........ luv it ----no wonder it took me 10 no 11 years to graduate........

theg1ant

Monkey
Oct 20, 2006
Atlanta
^^ Yea those jumps confuse me. Look super short and steep for the distance and the takeoff looks like one of those sugar cones you get at dairy queen