Quantcast

southeast photo thread

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
bizutch said:
he came up way short on that last pic, eh?
Oh and in the nose wheelie...gold hubs, black spokes, red brakes, white rims...yuck...
dude...i'm starting to think that your marriage is a cover-up for time spent on brokeback mtn :think: ;)

great shots man! the color in those is amazing :thumb:

piastonX

Chimp
Mar 16, 2006
here
oh ok, sweet man. i think ive heard merrit talk about you man. hope to get out and ride with ya sometime. my name is chris. glad to meet you.

piastonX

Chimp
Mar 16, 2006
here
i wish i would have been able to go with them. but i should be hittin up snowshoe in a week or two with those guys.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
piastonX said:
Butch (who knocks my mommy around) can go ride his huffy and keep his opinion to himself. buh bye
hah hah...what's a matter baby face? the fraternity's tight like that huh? I'm not allowed to make jokes about your core?

Color combo comments aren't allowed anymore? Boo hoo. Loosen your tight little undies and get a sense of humor.

Otherwise I'll put testes in my spokes.
Save ego for people who are intimidated. I make jokes because I like to have fun. If you don't have a sense of humor...go ride your bike. You'll at least make others laugh.:cool:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
gastro said:
Whatever happened to that picture of you in your Lone Ranger getup from a couple pages back? Now that was humor. :rofl:
he posted the link from my Photobucket account...had to kill that one ASAP.

And it's not a lone ranger...it's a stormtrooper.. "gosh"!!!:rofl:

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
bizutch said:
he posted the link from my Photobucket account...had to kill that one ASAP.

And it's not a lone ranger...it's a stormtrooper.. "gosh"!!!:rofl:
Oh dang, I thought it was the StayPuff Marshmallow Man. :p :)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
tomvan72 said:
Is there something going on there on the 20th of May?
yep a grilling and jump jam with prizes and pros. then the next day at the skatepark in brevard there is a bike comp.

Blue Ridge Freeride Jam..

it should be good.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
biggins said:
yep a grilling and jump jam with prizes and pros. then the next day at the skatepark in brevard there is a bike comp.

Blue Ridge Freeride Jam..

it should be good.
So you guys get permission from the county to have the thing? Insurance? The guy across the street know about the pack of cars coming? CYA

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bizutch said:
So you guys get permission from the county to have the thing? Insurance? The guy across the street know about the pack of cars coming? CYA
man i dont know much about it i aint the one putting it on so jump down off that high horse and leave me the hell alone.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bizutch said:
My photo contribution:
Although it has turned a much blacker color and expanded to my calf, this is my imitation of a crappy rider. It wasn't a stretch.

whoaaaaa...is that new?