Quantcast

southeast photo thread

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Wreath the climb up? Dang Cecil the wife got you decorating for Christmas early this year? Spell check is not over rated Dude.
Just kidding man, I haven't seen you in a long time. I'd prefer to take my digs in person but this will have to do for now. I'm working on getting a trail bike together so I can join you Dave and Naylor for some rides.
Hey, Captain Jack...spell check doesn't work on the word wreath ya dip! Herb fog!:shocked:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
ok, back to some pics. Daniel Moser (dickiesbike1) came back into town this weekend and we hit up salem today. pretty dry for the most part and Kudos to those who shall remain nameless for hooking up the new lip on the hip :D

moser on my bike...noah cowering in a tree ;)

moser flatty on the hip. that new lip roxxers

on the new monster hip

working on a foot plant

an artsy shot from the top of the wall

another attempt at artsy-ness (i'm trying to be like my photo-hero alex ;) )

wall

i also learned that coming up short on a big hip will bottom out my demo and inevitably smack my boys on the seat as all the air is forced out of my lungs in a big "huuuuuuuh!" (listen closely) :eek:

vid

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
yo dude just saw that on tmtb, that is siiiiiiiick! my friend is picking one up soon, but hes moving to england so i cant really say hes "in the south"

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
ok, from today's ride at the lake. i think it was the biggest turnout i've ever seen there, at least 20 people at one point during the day. good times for sure.

pics.
a 270 off the first hip with the new-new lip :D

steven with his mean race-face on

merrit showing us how to use the products that he has on sale this week at his shop, Re:Cycles, in greensboro ;)

el jeffe

even the craigster showed up!

alex

steven checking to make sure he cleaned underneath his bike last night

merritt

buck, buck, bo-buck, bannana bana bo-buck, fe-fi-fo.......er..nevermind

moser double foot plant

can you believe it?! motomike can hip!

sam?

noah went huge as well, too bad he didn't make it. if you've never seen it, this hip is pretty big.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
great ride today, thanks for the pictures you guys. escapearist and I weer just discussing how sore our necks are from casing the second hip.

More big rides are in order--