Quantcast

southeast photo thread

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Nice Mike! You're getting good behind the lens as well...multitalented you are. May be up your way in a couple weekends to sample the goods...

and photo content...goofin around this weekend.

Attachments

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
a few skatepark photos from yesterday
sorry for the crappy looking shots, it's nearly impossible to dial in the flast/shutter speed level in the weird lighting environment.

jeff on the wall

jeff over the spine

local zack in the stratosphere

noah finally grew into the Haro Nyquist that i've had sitting around for almost 2 years.

and a few from the outdoor park in kernersville (ms. manimal made me leave and get a change of shoes for noah as he was riding in his school shoes, so, yet again, no pics of me :mumble: )

dickiesbike1 manual on the box

matt skeen manual

moser on the 1/4

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
The place is pretty cool. There is getting ready to be an occupancy change at the farm, so hopefully things go well and the place will last for a while.

TrekBro

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Greensboro NC
nice!! thanks for the shots Highrevs. The Kudzu farm has lot of potential, we did some digging yesterday, there is a new step up, two log rides, a couple new berms, this place is going to be awesome. check at re-cycles if you are interested on build or ride.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
ha, you don't want to know how much i paid for both of them...one of those special orders gone wrong kind of deals and the shop just wanted to get rid of them. i wanted a hitch rack but i got both racks for what it would have cost me to install the hitch.
pic: the coolest sticker ever