southeast photo thread

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Nice shots man!
I'm really digging the first two.

one from today at Dark Mountain:
trekbro, steven and dude with the blue jacket who rides the white santa cruze...(help i can't remember your name)
and company hanging around watching late afternoon runs...

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
fixed for ya
Thanks. :imstupid:
One of my favorite photos from today is one of you during your second run... but i'll post it later.

one of mtnbiker66:
We took a few shots in the lower section of the trail after the race today.

(coolest trail guide in pisgah (as far as i know))

Apr 16, 2005
Charlotte, NC
you shound get him a kona jr or a specialized grom, looks like he can kick ass with one of those! i know this kid from davidson that got a grom and he is crazy good for his age and size.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
will do....in about 5 years when he's big enough for one. that's a small 20" that he's riding and it's still too big for him. he's small for a 6 year old (almost 7) at sub 45lbs so it'll be a while before he can move up to a 24" rig.........but lookout! when he does :D

adevault

Chimp
Sep 29, 2004
holy moley--is that a bent downtub on steve's bran spankin new bike or am I having an acid flashback????--escapeartist has got maaaadddd pop!!!

meatboot

Monkey
Jul 28, 2004
Chapel Hell
A few shots from Pisgah this past weekend, none of which were shot by me.

We started off with Farlow Gap to Daniel's Ridge.

Then we did a run on Trace Ridge

Black Mountain was next up, but the camera stayed away for that one.

We moved over to Bent Creek for a run down Green's Lick.

After that Sweetmeat graciously invited us to the I9 dirt jumps. However, we were forced to decline in favor of the opportunity presented by the combination of bikes, a construction site, and PBR.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
i called in sick today...err, injured.

RIDING WITH BRIAN W. IS DANGEROUS! let's see, the last time i was riding and met him on the trail was about 4 years ago and i got a concussion. yesterday i met him on the trail at the lake and i crashed twice with the latter being over the 2nd big hip. i went waaaay to far, tried to bail but took a digger and somehow speared my inner thigh with my h-bar. i'm just glad it didn't center-punch my leg; note the nice circular pattern that matches perfectly with my ODI lock-on clamp :eek:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
drkenan...I'm cross posting your pics.

Ben on the 1st double:

Cecil on the 1st double:

Ben taking off on the 45 footer:

Ben soaring across the 45 footer (my favorite of all of them):

Another angle on the 45 footer:

Eric wallride:

Cecil hip:

Ben hip:

Yours truly:

On the "stepdown":

Last jump:

Alright...that's it for now. All that editing and uploading took an hour so I'm done. :D
[/QUOTE]

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
i called in sick today...err, injured.

RIDING WITH BRIAN W. IS DANGEROUS! let's see, the last time i was riding and met him on the trail was about 4 years ago and i got a concussion. yesterday i met him on the trail at the lake and i crashed twice with the latter being over the 2nd big hip. i went waaaay to far, tried to bail but took a digger and somehow speared my inner thigh with my h-bar. i'm just glad it didn't center-punch my leg; note the nice circular pattern that matches perfectly with my ODI lock-on clamp :eek:
because i love making you folks gawk at my gorgeous leg :devil:
48 hours later

and if you come to Dark Mtn on sunday, i might even let you touch it! :thumb: