Quantcast

St Anne 2011!

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
It's time. People probably rolling in today.

I'm hoping to see Bryceland, Hart and Kintner on the podiums. Gee (don't want Gwin to run away with it) and Rach for the wins!

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
gwin is going to run away with it. He loves long power courses.

I hope to see peaty on the podium, its getting lame not seeing him winning.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
(Re. Monk)

For a guy that looks like he would not be physically able to ride a bike, he's got quite a history in the sport! Hell, he looked the same way in 97 when I met him...he could not have been a nicer guy.

Routier07

Monkey
Mar 14, 2009
Ive been up here in Ste-Anne now for around 4 days and still 3 more to go!! Unfortunately I cant stay for the weekend... bummer.

Overall its been pretty good as far as riding goes for the past day and a half. Hopefully the rain holds off, the trails are pretty mint right now.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Ive been up here in Ste-Anne now for around 4 days and still 3 more to go!! Unfortunately I cant stay for the weekend... bummer.

Overall its been pretty good as far as riding goes for the past day and a half. Hopefully the rain holds off, the trails are pretty mint right now.
You've been riding your bike. Props!

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Saw Geoff on the start list, wish him good luck for me. I'll be up there some time late Friday or early Saturday so I'll miss qualifying, but I'll be there with plenty of time to have a couple frosty ones.
I'll have the back pack full, especially for the Monte Descend Friday Night. Camping in the lot as usual. See ya there. I always get pumped for MSA, such fun.

jnooth

Monkey
Sep 19, 2008
Vermont Country
be prepared to be kicked out of the lot. we thought we had a nice location but we were asked to leave. at least thats what i think he was trying to tell us. although this was not at the world cup. maybe they change their rules for that race.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
I'll have the back pack full, especially for the Monte Descend Friday Night. Camping in the lot as usual. See ya there. I always get pumped for MSA, such fun.
Yes! Emily and I decided to skip the condo and are just bringing our rental car and a tent. Never camped in all the years I was racing so figured I'd have at it this time, I'll either be in the lot or we're going to pitch it course-side up on the hill. Shoot me a PM with your phone #, see you at the gypsy camp.

DIRT-HQ

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
Wales
Just a word to you gypsy campers...the midges/mosquitos are out in force, even down at the pits.

Bring some repellant!

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
good luck to all the RM affiliates racing - geoff and neko and graves!
Thanks, William.

I've stayed in the lot during the WC for years now, a few LaBatts works wonders.

No Phone Lee, can't afford one, but we'll see ya there for sure.

Alvin will be guarding the van and bikes.

Hopefully it is a dry weekend

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Thanks, William.

I've stayed in the lot during the WC for years now, a few LaBatts works wonders.

No Phone Lee, can't afford one, but we'll see ya there for sure.

Alvin will be guarding the van and bikes.

Hopefully it is a dry weekend
Looks like the weekdays heading in the weekend will be wet, but nevertheless, I'm sure things will be damp. It's been raining pretty much everyday for the last 1 and 1/2

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Is it true that the Fox truck got stolen?

Oh, I see the other tread now. Nevah mind....

Last edited:

Routier07

Monkey
Mar 14, 2009
Couple pics from the pits!!

Just about most of the trucks have rolled in and are preppin' the bikes.

Yeti pits

Marzo/Nukeproof pits

Gwinners' bike!

Spot the new paint on the Demo8s

Unfortunetly cant stay for the weekend... bummed:mad:

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Those new specialized frames, are going to look fantastic with their new Troy lee designs kits, world premiere of them! I got Brendan and Troy fresh new tld d3's too.
Just in time to get muddy right?