Quantcast

St Anne 2011!

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Yeah I noticed him too, doesn't seem to be on the start list and his name's not on the qualifying results.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I think this just goes to show that gwin isn't very good if it gets rainy, I mean, 1.6 down on a 5 minute run?!?!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Wow that sucks about Delfs.

I had to make a change to my fantasy team after Mitch Ropelato didn't qualify. Hopefully this will only help my overall standings...

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Always fun to see who got last place. In this case it was Elliot jackson at 5 mins back. Wonder what happened.

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
yeah. are they pre-runners on the course or sweepers at the end?
yup, pre runners have A,B,C plates. obviously they pre run, but they are also on course during practice and give feedback to officials/staff about conditions, problem areas that may need fixing.

Neko was a pre runner at bromont and st anne a few years back. its a great way for rifers too young to race but fast enough to qualify to get a chance to be on track at a world cup and see how fast it really is.

Richie should be good to go there next year after this, and wont have to spend a day getting up to speed while everyone else is already flying down the mountain.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
I was thinking Ratboy's win last weekend combined with the weather this weekend should yield a good result. :thumb:
I hope so. I mean it's about time. I think he's one of the most talented riders there.

I can't believe TMo's run. I still think that if Rach has her form back though, she is gonna Kovarick all the ladies.

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
Man, I know it's been said a million times, but it's rad there's only one legacy rider in the top 5, and three in the top ten. I love seeing the new talent, keeps everything way more exciting!

It also helps that some of these new hotshots are also stylish as hell!

I'd be so stoked to see a podium with bryceland, hart, mcdonald, smith, and gwin!

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Ah that's exactly what I've done, except I've done it with the volar plate on my index (braking :() finger. Should probably have some rest, but if Peaty can ride.... ;)
Here I've been thinking peaty is getting old and can't hang with the big dogs anymore, but given he's been dealing with pneumonia and broken hands, he's having a pretty legit season. Ridiculous qualifying 11th with a broken hand.

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
I hope so. I mean it's about time. I think he's one of the most talented riders there.

I can't believe TMo's run. I still think that if Rach has her form back though, she is gonna Kovarick all the ladies.
Get drunk and punch them in the face?

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
p.s im super surprised Rankin said quebec spot on,however as he said hes been here quite some years.

No one ever gets quebec right.

downhill mike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Good luck to all racing at MSA!
If you are driving to Windham after the race:
* Whiteface is only 35 minutes off the Interstate (I-87) and the halfway point to Windham (3 hours).
* Bike n Stay Packages from $47.25 includes your room, lift pass and continental breakfast.
* Whiteface Mt. Bike Park is open 7 days a week.