Quantcast

Ste Anne World Cup

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
So back by popular demand. A World Cup thread. Ste Anne starts tomorrow. We spent all morning playing rock band waiting for my iphone to get here via ups (yeah live updates).

As soon as it gets here Myself, Warwick Patterson and Brendan are off to points west in the rental.

Santa Maria

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Austria
So back by popular demand. A World Cup thread. Ste Anne starts tomorrow. We spent all morning playing rock band waiting for my iphone to get here via ups (yeah live updates).

As soon as it gets here Myself, Warwick Patterson and Brendan are off to points west in the rental.
:cheers:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'd say I'm pissed I'm in Maribor|(the trails here kick ass) with slow connection now but I'd lie :P Anyway I'm counting on the monekeys on the forum to give a good descreption of what's there.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
If Kovarik is racing, I'd pick him for one of the top positions if not the win.

Those pics of the course look great, especially that long rock face.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Sounds like the course will be fun,How the guys have a few changes of clothes and a THE mudguard;)

warwick

Chimp
Oct 13, 2001
Squamish, BC
He's the freecaster video shooter this week. :)
Yes, indeed...I'm back! Feels weird being back at the World Cups...totally feels like "home" to me, even though it's been a few years since I've been on the circuit. Lots of new faces, and lots of familiar faces. Looking forward to shooting for the next month or so for Freecaster.

W

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
Yes, indeed...I'm back! Feels weird being back at the World Cups...totally feels like "home" to me, even though it's been a few years since I've been on the circuit. Lots of new faces, and lots of familiar faces. Looking forward to shooting for the next month or so for Freecaster.

W
yeah man! can't wait to check out all the coverage! good to have ya back! 'nother dincus short soon too maybe? :)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark

W
Can you please reactivate my account on DHrace.com please :cheers:

Last edited:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
why does everybody always predict kovarik...he's an awesome rider, always puts up great results, but aside from ONE awesome race years ago, he wins about as much as...well, he doesn't win at any rate.

I predict one of the top 5 guys will take it. Probably Gee or Sam, but i'm still pulling for peat like I do for every race.