Quantcast

Ste Anne World Cup

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
I saw a Mercedez the other day just like the Dodge, but no luck finding any info about them on the net. The Sprinter is made by Mercedez diesel so it's not a rip off.
oh yeah, derrr. i forgot about the whole Daimley-Chrysler thing :lighten:
also, plenty of room to corral your bone-eating hogs :biggrin:
you gonna be at Snowshoe this weekend?

ok, i'm done hijacking this thread!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Practice is over. It was slicker than **** out there today. Rained hard once, and sunny the rest of the day. The first annual Freecaster.tv Mont Ste Anne Grap Prix of Karting is tonight. G0-karts are about to become serious business.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I still say a real fender would be a good thing.
Ya, I do not get the non-use of fenders anymore, so odd. I would have my riders on em for sure.
I have a pic somewhere of when my chick won Park City in the rain, with fender, her face and jersey were spotless-bike was a brown mess.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Nico Vink clip! Yay!

Matti looks great too. I hope he does really well. I hope everyone does well. Go EVERYONE! Go go go!

(LOL. it's true though.)

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Am I the only one who's looking at these pictures and videos and thinking that looks like an absolute blast to ride? Luckily I have trails just like it where I am right now that are just as wet, steep, muddy, and rocky, so I guess thats not a problem.

Can't wait to see the freecaster vids start popping up

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
OUT!

i just wanted to be the first to call you that because frankly i understand the irresistable draw to share the goods. i'm selfishly thankful you get drawn back in.

....step into light....