Quantcast

Tacticool / carry every day

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Bear spray is effective stuff if used effectively.

I don't carry it every day but the Fluke t5-600 is one handy little piece of kit for troubleshooting electrical issues!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Are you guys like constantly duct-taping together a helicopter or something?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
What's with the lock picks? How often are you picking locks?
It was a side job when I was in college and turned into a hobby of sorts over the years but with my properties and vacation rentals I find I am having to pick a lock at least a couple times a month if not more.

Hellcat is nice. Is that a pocket clip? You carry that chambered??
Yup, since they dont make a decent holster when you have the light/laser and optic the clip comes in clutch. I have the PRP trigger in it as well. Always carried with one in the pipe.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
It was a side job when I was in college and turned into a hobby of sorts over the years but with my properties and vacation rentals I find I am having to pick a lock at least a couple times a month if not more.

Yup, since they dont make a decent holster when you have the light/laser and optic the clip comes in clutch. I have the PRP trigger in it as well. Always carried with one in the pipe.
Yeah not really any holster options with that red dot and light installed.

Sounds sketchy. I am sure yer well trained - it goes IWB and not in a pocket right?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Blackpoint Tactical does for both the light and the sights, just FYI.

I use their OWB kydex and hybrid kydex/leather. I also think plenty of custom makers will provide. Raven's IWB clip style also covers the trigger with a positive engagement without a full holster.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

I've been tempted to get a lock pick kit. Not cause I need one frequently or anything, but it seems like a handy skill to possess.

Recommendations?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If I'm driving the truck, this is what I'm packing. If I'm driving the car, I have the car key with fob and mail key. I keep the house key on the truck key so I have 2 keys per ring.

A lighter has come in handy more than a knife for me. It's a very old habit.
PXL_20210510_142158640.jpg

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
If I'm driving the truck, this is what I'm packing. If I'm driving the car, I have the car key with fob and mail key. I keep the house key on the truck key so I have 2 keys per ring.

A lighter has come in handy more than a knife for me. It's a very old habit.View attachment 160120
I pack a lighter in my bike tool kits.