Quantcast

<#> tardy thursday gmt <?>

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I feel permeated with steak. Perhaps today will be a no steak day.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET ANY WORK DONE!

8:30-9:30 conf call
9:30-10:30 meeting
10:30-12:00 webex
1:00-2:00 meeting
3:00-4:30 meeting

And then these same assholes that book these meeting bitch when work doesn't get done.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
On the subject of fuck work, I got another e-mail from a recruiter yesterday. An interesting job at a university, but I am not interested in adding another 60 minutes of daily drive time. Keep trying, recruiters. I am glad I don't have any urgency in finding a new job right now so I don't have to entertain the possibility of a 75 minute commute. I will keep looking until the right job comes along.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
On the subject of fuck work, I got another e-mail from a recruiter yesterday. An interesting job at a university, but I am not interested in adding another 60 minutes of daily drive time. Keep trying, recruiters. I am glad I don't have any urgency in finding a new job right now so I don't have to entertain the possibility of a 75 minute commute. I will keep looking until the right job comes along.
ask for relocation

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Jerb interview yesterday went really well, so I'm hoping they hustle and get me an offer soon so I can turn down this other one.

I couldn't help myself last night and bought another pocket knife. Spyderco Native 5 with G10 in S110V. I f'ckin love knives.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I'm afraid I'm likely ruined with my 15 second commute. I may never be able to drive into an office again...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
nice. i have a first gen native and its still in top notch condition.
I was in the mood for a new office friendly folder. I have a Benchmade north fork that's really classy, but the S30V steel on it is pretty fragile. The ZT is a bit too big and tactical for office carry, but absolutely perfect the rest of the time. Hopefully the Native will fill the gap and give me a good EDC option.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Start my day with 3 "engineers" on a speaker phone 12h time difference. Ugh, what a hot mess. I hope I got my point across, but I fear a lack of understanding. "Why is the script not grabbing the attribute I didn't ask it for?" :panic:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I was on the schedule just for the morning. But I had meetings at noon and 1:15.

Then two people caught some GI bug (including the backup person to cover for sickness). Therefore I am working le whole day

At least we have avatar fuckery to amuse us!