Quantcast

The 2013 NFL thread

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
praise allah he wasn't muslim?

edit:oh...he's bellicheck's felcher now.
Yessir.

Somewhat hilarious... but maybe the best fit in the NFL. Belichick likes versatile gadget players, the Pats have no need for a quarterback so there will be no contest or in-fighting there...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Close buddy of mine is a Pats fan and huge Tebow hater. I'm having a field day.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HA!

Wes Welker to Denver.
Andy Reid and Alex Smith to Kansas City.
Chip Kelly to Philadelphia.
Jake Long to St Louis.
Anquan Boldin to San Francisco.
Darrelle Revis to Tampa Bay.
Reggie Bush to Detroit.

But the Tebow move gets the thread started. :D PRAISE JEEBUS!!

Zero risk move by the Patriots. Why not give Tebow a try.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
HA!

Wes Welker to Denver.
Andy Reid and Alex Smith to Kansas City.
Chip Kelly to Philadelphia.
Jake Long to St Louis.
Anquan Boldin to San Francisco.
Darrelle Revis to Tampa Bay.
Reggie Bush to Detroit.

But the Tebow move gets the thread started. :D PRAISE JEEBUS!!
And OchoCinco to jail.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Somewhat hilarious... but maybe the best fit in the NFL. Belichick likes versatile gadget players, the Pats have no need for a quarterback so there will be no contest or in-fighting there...

If he makes the 45 man roster, I could see them lining him up in the backfield inside the 10 next to Vereen or Ridley. If nothing else, it would force the defense to spread out just becuase the potential to hand off or snap the ball directly to him is there.

How about Tebow and Hernandez both in the backfied at the same time? :think:

He could also help the Pats defense in practice in weeks before playing someone that runs a wildcat or zone-read offense.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
well brady will get injured in game 2 when somebody knocks his cane out from under him, but then he can focus on modeling ugg boots for men so he'll retire. It'll be great for me because I'll get to watch the worst fans in the league root for the douchiest quarterback in the league.

It's great that they got rid of welker. Now, instead of blaming him for making a horrid call on fourth and 2, they can blame somebody else who doesn't deserve it, like one of the lineman or the kicker. Just as long as it's not the patron saint of VCRs, Bellichoke.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Fun game!
Oh, and this ... ROLF!!!
The dropping of the ball instantly after crossing the goal line drives me batty. You stupid mother****er, hold onto it until you get into the end zone and then drop it. So many players do this and if I were their coach, I would make them run suicides until they puked as punishment.