Quantcast

The 2013 NFL thread

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Dude...Matt Schaub wtf.
His decision making late in that game was awful. Losing Cushing hurt Houston badly, but when our pass rush finally got going and started putting pressure on Schaub was when things really unraveled for Houston.

On the other hand, I'm impressed with the way Seattle stuck in that one and kept fighting. Lynch's ability to pick up extra yards after contact is unreal, and Wilson's mobility under pressure saved that game. Aside from the one poorly thrown interception his decision making was very good, generally kept his head under pressure and responded very, very well.

In other news, I benched Alshon Jeffery in my fantasy league in favor of Sydney Rice. I'm a dumbass.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
His decision making late in that game was awful. Losing Cushing hurt Houston badly, but when our pass rush finally got going and started putting pressure on Schaub was when things really unraveled for Houston.

On the other hand, I'm impressed with the way Seattle stuck in that one and kept fighting. Lynch's ability to pick up extra yards after contact is unreal, and Wilson's mobility under pressure saved that game. Aside from the one poorly thrown interception his decision making was very good, generally kept his head under pressure and responded very, very well.

In other news, I benched Alshon Jeffery in my fantasy league in favor of Sydney Rice. I'm a dumbass.
Seattle coming back to win that game on the road was impressive. When Schaub threw that pick six, I was just shaking my head at the TV. X3pilot won't be happy.

In other news, LOL @ Lane Kiffin.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Seattle coming back to win that game on the road was impressive. When Schaub threw that pick six, I was just shaking my head at the TV. X3pilot won't be happy.

In other news, LOL @ Lane Kiffin.
Yeah, we got lucky with that. He absofvckinglutely should have just gunned that one out of bounds.

And :stupid: re: Kiffin

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
So... undrafted free agent rookie starting over Schaub and Yates? On a team that looked like a dominant force last year? Hmm...

I guess I have no room to comment since the Bills were reaching into their 4th string QB for the last game and they just gave a contract to Matt Flynn - who managed to parlay one good game into a $14 mil. contract as the savior of the Seahawks.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I guess I have no room to comment since the Bills were reaching into their 4th string QB for the last game and they just gave a contract to Matt Flynn - who managed to parlay one good game into a $14 mil. contract as the savior of the Seahawks.
With the way the Bills are going through QBs this year I was thinking I may try out. I've got no football playing experience so I think I've got a decent chance.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
And in this week's NFL news, the Texans lost to the Bye Week 14-7 after Kubiac continues to stick with Shaub as the starter and Schaub immediately threw a pick six to noone in particular.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
That Detroit/Dallas finish was awesome. LOL at Dez Bryant blowing a fuse on the sidelines...while they were WINNING. What a cock moccasin.

LOL at the Jets.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That Detroit/Dallas finish was awesome.
i like matt stafford's explanation....basically....****....i can get 6 inches..

in other news....eagles need a quarterback...flyers need a goalie....phillies need people who can hit next year....same as it ever was...

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
in other news....eagles need a quarterback...flyers need a goalie....phillies need people who can hit next year....same as it ever was...
Gawd my Eagles suck this year. They must have some kind of curse. Every pre-season everyone talks about how awesome they will do that year. Every year they fail to live up to the potential. I've been an Eagles fan since the 70's and I've only seen two SuperBowl appearances and no rings!! CURSED I tell you... CURSED!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Boy, Carolina announced their arrival today. They look good. Glad I benched Colin Kappernecks from my fantasy team a few weeks ago.

I give Baltimore credit for bouncing back after giving up that hail mary at the end of regulation.

Go Rams. Trading up to get Tavon Austin appears to have been a good draft day move.

Congrats to the Jags for getting into the win column. Tampa Bay, you're up!