Quantcast

The Bar Hump Thread

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Mike, at least you were practicing the no footers. There were two other riders out there today *cough cough* WKC *cough cough* and Crusher that didn;t even try them...

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
motomike said:
go ahead. Give me all you got! I can take it. pvssies.
Mikie, everyone knows that if you're going to do no-footers, you need to bring your legs up, not out. Above the handle bars if necessary. Ill see if i can find a pic.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Well, i couldnt find a good example of the vertical no-footer, but heres Formermtnoarder with a superb example of the "Oh Sh!t!!" no footer:

fat_sac

Chimp
Jul 22, 2005
Here's a low altitude humper with some seriously deep intentions.

It's me at Rocky Hill Ranch in Comfort Texas, Yo!

fat_sac

Chimp
Jul 22, 2005
This is a cool ass thread. I thought bar humps went out in the early nineties whne I lost my bmx'r.

P.S. I landed that blind too b/c my helmet got kicked up by the tire and my face gaurd was blocking my view.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
I thought I'd contribute to the humpage...I'm trying to manual a table, but a bit more upright than I intended.

Props to motomike for immortalizing one of my finer moments.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
formermtboarder said:
that table looks hella alot bigger
That's because the re-done Mountain-board jump is in the foreground. That table-top that he is manualling has not changed at all. Only almost all the rest have. The 3-Pack (6-Pack) is now quite large, and takes some effort to clear.

SCABRIDER

Monkey
Jul 19, 2005
santa barbara
actually it was a really smooth landing. that's a pic of my friend tom, he's super good at dirt jumping (rode xc for a long time and started to dj on a jamis dakar xl, then got a 20" s&m bmx bike and became amazing, now he rides that cortina and throws down!). i can throw some pretty big barhumps myself but i never get any pics taken...