Quantcast

The Bar Hump Thread

downhill66

Monkey
Aug 23, 2005
doing somthing....
Yes i am mike. i am actuly LUMBIE if thats how u spell it. :dancing: Thought that was u craig, my b. and chase iv ben trying to get a dam account to work. took long enough eh. :thumb:

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
downhill66 said:
chase me and alex haft to go ride g town with u guys soon maby this weakend. call me about it. my # is 336-409-2267 :thumb:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you've used the little :thumb: thingie in every single one of yor posts.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
While NorCack may indeed be the barhump capital of the world, I feel that our barhumpers bring an element of style and grace to the table. Yours is a good example as it has more steez than most...way to represent.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
meatboot said:
Is it just me, or are there a preponderance of barhumpers from Norf Cack?

dude....you can't use a word like "preponderance" when speaking to those from NC. I had to look it up in a dickshunary just to know what you was talking 'bout. and yes....the use of the barhump in NC is superflous:D

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
now meatboot your a little off topic. see were not posting pics of us actually bar humping. just talking about it. okay

lol im just kiddin man awsome pic. :thumb: :thumb:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
we need one moto mike style and cape style. im telling ya the chicks dig the guys that wear the capes. it fools them into thinking your a super bar humper :D :D

okay so thats the ultimatum right there. i will track down a cape picture untill my grave so if anyone has one of alex and his cape post the pic cause that was the greatest thing at the race. okay boys keep on a humping those bars and pickin up those chicks.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Check back around 12 Midnight. I'm having a little trouble with my computer, and need to tighten up the pictures a little bit. Aaron's barhumps were hge, but a little blurry, so I'm gonna tighten them up a little. Mike was KILLING it, and his pics are a little blurry too. But if they are not up tonight, I GUARANTEE that they will be up tomorrow.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
mike needs to perfect the one ahnded barhump technique, i think ill try something stupid next time were at salem, like a superhump or something like that (or a heel clicker hump heh)