Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
A great night ride yesterday on a rental left me jonesing for my evil. Was cool to finally see this bank from the videos.
IMG_5504.jpeg
IMG_5514.jpeg
IMG_5520.jpeg
IMG_5522.jpeg
IMG_5525.jpeg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Super Leafy wet ride. God damn horses and their horseshit on single track... :mad:

Someone broke their femur, on a really odd section of trail. Looked like they made it over a big rock pile, down a chunky bit and then ate it going up the hill on the other side? Unless they were going the wrong way...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I’ve been very busy recently (like the last four months it seems) and still am but had to make some time to get out riding before I go nuts. Had a few little local shake down rides off the books recently, been trying to get the 38s dialled in right now they seem to have loosened up properly. I’ve made a few tiny set-up tweaks off the back of this and the bike is feeling better than ever. Not only that but the weather is turning awesome here. Been doing some boxing training whilst it’s been wet, recommend it.

Anyway the trails are near perfect at the moment, my local Waimapihi has also just had a good strimming so you can actually see more than a few feet ahead and life is good. I just got 9th eMTB all time and 1st for the calendar year on the full top to bottom experience, Car Parts, Ikigai and Serendipity. Pretty stoked on that. Still got some fast in the tank. Had a couple of brilliant sections where I felt superhero like. Grins abound.

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I never get any actual ‘trail’ shots, just the bits where I’m stopped. The actual trails are mostly a fair bit moister than these exposed trailhead areas, even occasional mud. Mostly grippy goodness though.

IMG_7238.jpeg

Top of Rollercoaster.

IMG_7261.jpeg

Same w. Zoom.

IMG_7263.jpeg

Uphill pause.

IMG_7248.jpeg

Done.

Last edited:

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Last day of tram laps in Champery for this year. On our last lap, my wife finally hit a river gap she’s been eyeing up for years. Super cool to finish the season like that! She was pumped.

IMG_3875.jpeg

IMG_3873.jpeg

IMG_2190.jpeg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Zesty ride tonight. Cut it short as I felt like I was pedaling through molasses. Maybe the preride beer in the cold had something to do with that?

I also over dressed way too much. Ugh what an awful feeling being cold and sweating like crazy.