Quantcast

The Manliest Thing You've Ever Seen?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I saw a guy eating a Snickers while standing at a urinal a couple hours ago. Impressive.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
maybe not "manliest", but a urinal story anyway.

It's years ago and I'm standing in line to use a urinal at a Slayer concert. Side by side, no dividers or anything, all the way down to the ground. So the guy in front of me unzips his pants and the bag of weed he had crotched falls into the pool of piss (and toliet mint! :P ) in the bottom of the urinal. Without hesitation he snatches it up out of the pee pool, shakes it off and puts it in his pocket!

I remember thinking that I was glad I wasn't one of his friends.

rapp

Monkey
Sep 30, 2006
Beaufort, SC
Lead singer of the Ataris (it was at Warped Tour a few years ago, they were the only ones playing at the time, I swear) whipping out his junk at a couple hecklers and then jumped down at them and started fighting them. I think the junk showing was a little uncalled for, actually a lot uncalled for, but jumping in after the guys was pretty sweet.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I wouldnt call fighting a couple dudes at Warped tour "manly" per se. I think "screamo" is the correct term for that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I wouldnt call fighting a couple dudes at Warped tour "manly" per se. I think "screamo" is the correct term for that.
Unless it was the '03 tour (i think) when metal mulisha was on it. A good friend worked as a roadie the year they were on it. They almost got thrown off the tour for being flat out maniacs. They tried to pick a fight with yellowcard and a few other sh!tty emo bands, would get arrested in every city they went to, picked fights with cops, woke each other up by lighting people on fire, drank way more than was reasonable by even the standards of alcoholics (totally trashed by 9am), etc. It got to the point they weren't even allowed to park with the rest of the tour when they were at venues.

rapp

Monkey
Sep 30, 2006
Beaufort, SC
Unless it was the '03 tour (i think) when metal mulisha was on it. A good friend worked as a roadie the year they were on it. They almost got thrown off the tour for being flat out maniacs. They tried to pick a fight with yellowcard and a few other sh!tty emo bands, would get arrested in every city they went to, picked fights with cops, woke each other up by lighting people on fire, drank way more than was reasonable by even the standards of alcoholics (totally trashed by 9am), etc. It got to the point they weren't even allowed to park with the rest of the tour when they were at venues.
If they were at the one at the Gorge in WA, then that's probably them.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I watched a man drink about 6 ounces of whiskey.

Through his nose.

stinky|Dan

Monkey
Aug 3, 2002
I saw the drummer from unwritten law throw his sticks dwon mid song and then throw a beefy bouncer into the crowd after he saw the bouncer smashing stage intruders into the ground each time he caught them. That was gnarly.

rapp

Monkey
Sep 30, 2006
Beaufort, SC
I saw the drummer from unwritten law throw his sticks dwon mid song and then throw a beefy bouncer into the crowd after he saw the bouncer smashing stage intruders into the ground each time he caught them. That was gnarly.
Why couldn't they do anything cool whenever I saw them? Lucky.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I screwed one of Chuck Norris' nieces.....then didn't call her back the next day. Or ever.

true story and yes, I live in fear 18 years later.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Lead singer of the Ataris (it was at Warped Tour a few years ago, they were the only ones playing at the time, I swear) whipping out his junk at a couple hecklers and then jumped down at them and started fighting them. I think the junk showing was a little uncalled for, actually a lot uncalled for, but jumping in after the guys was pretty sweet.
Myself and a friend heckled the piss out of them when we were tanked a few months ago.

They did nothing. :disgust1:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My friend Craig went off the road and crashed his car into a tree. He wasn't wearing his seatbelt an put his head through the windshield. His head was trapped in the safety glass and he had to punch through the remains of the windshield to free himself. He then walked a couple miles back into town to call an ambulance. I didn't actually see it happen but I saw the windshield, the broken hand, the broken nose, some really bloody clothes and plenty of stitches.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The lady who worked at the Safeway in Highlands Ranch, CO rocking a 5 o'clock shadow.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I got the cotton part of a q-tip stuck in my ear and used needle nosed pliers to extract it. Even though I cried initially. I eventually bucked up, took a deep breath, and pulled the errant cotton enemy out. I only wish I had a witness.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I was watching some baseball highlights where the batter copped a fast ball fair in the face from the pitcher. The bloke didn't even go down, just spat out a few teeth and trotted off to first base. Then went to hospital for treatment for a broken jaw. Toughest thing I've ever seen on a sporting field.