Quantcast

the official Toshi is reformed thread

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I have been informed by @Full Trucker that I have indeed become more crotchety and jerk-like in recent years. So let this be my public apology to all of you. Well, most of you. Some of you, perhaps.

I will be less of a jerk-face in the future, and will not correct kidwoo's incorrect use of data/datum in particular.

thank you for your attention
Welcome to the club...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Thanks to y'all hecklers I did an experiment: went Diet Coke-less for 9 days. Just cracked one open.

Nothing really seemed different except for the lack of caffeine in and of itself. (Was too lazy to bust out the French press--the convenience of the can is so great!) I did drink more water in place of the Diet Cokes I'd normally swill but that's a neutral swap as far as I am concerned.

Didn't sleep better or worse, in particular, and didn't seem more or less crazy. You all probably did not notice any difference from baseline externally.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
In the summertime I like to sully my gin with fresh squeezed lemon juice, agave, and Topo Chico. Pretty sure @SkaredShtles knows of what I speak.

But also, I wouldn't kick a pickle brine gin martini out of bed for eating crackers.