Quantcast

the random thought thread

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Sometimes I feel bad because I dont sell stuff on Ebay, but then I remember that most of my stuff is so beaten down from honest use that it has no resale value. That makes me feel better.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Man, they've pretty much touched on every Brit-ism in the opening ceremonies. If it doesn't end with the Monty Python foot, I will be disappoint.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Alzheimer's is a Insidious disease. My Dad gets lost a lot. I noticed his Chess is slower and more deliberate. I can crush him in 6 moves.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I seriously think Redheads are out to kill me....... Or at least try to. Why must I be such a sucker for that dark northern red hair. Lets just say after a couple drinks that I purchased for a Young lady names Rebecca, Soon a jealous ex was in my face at the bar tonight...... There was an incident, I won, Wanted to leave her there, but I could not say know to giving her a ride home since she could not drive.........

Seriously, I need to quit the redheads, My track record sucks with them.... They seem to be crazy

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just told the owner of the company to **** off.... Family reunion tomorrow night, he decided to post a meeting all night long, I asked what I need to do to be excused, he said show up and attend..... we will see how this turns out

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
In 3 months I will be completely debt free for the first time since I was 22. Completely debt free except for Tax Liability.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If you can claim to hate a race, religion, or lifestyle you should be disqualified from owning a firearm. Simply professing to be a bible believing Christian should disqualify you...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
If you can claim to hate a race, religion, or lifestyle you should be disqualified from owning a firearm. Simply professing to be a bible believing Christian should disqualify you...
so maybe own a highly trained & deadly military instead?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I forgot how much it costs to buy new appliances (range, hood, fridge, diswasher) and get new cabinets and countertops. I could buy a new car for what we are going to shell out.
I have to repair Stained glass windows before I sell my house or take a $10K hit...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Family gatherings (my mother's side of the family) are so boring since all my second-cousins have stopped drinking. When I was younger it used to be like watching a circus of drunken idiots.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
When as a individual or entity you require a army then you clearly should be disqualified from having a tank and or a AR-15. I think you get it smartass....
i was hoping we could play dictator bingo

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Drove a '76 VW Bus today.. I can cross that off the bucket list. It was awesome. It was the first car I've ever driven without power steering, the gas pedal took as much force as the brake on my Subaru, and the shifter was so tall I kept turning on the wipers switching to 1st gear, but it was still awesome!! And my best friend just bought it so I should get to drive it a lot more!