Quantcast

the random thought thread

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
New federal law should mandate that no bed frame shall protrude one nanometer outside the footprint of the boxsprings/mattress. In addition, all bed support legs shall be located 3" inside of the boxsprings/mattress footprint...I don't care how unstable the damn thing is.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It bothers me that all the years I have spent working on bikes is considered by my family to be frivolous or for the fun of it. I worked hard....

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Ok, if you are going to ride like a complete total idiot and make a uturn without warning, look first and make sure there isn't anyone starting to pass, taking an earbud out will also help to hear the passing on your left call before hand.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
my eyes are watering hard, Having a long distance IM with a long time friend whose mother ( also a close friend) is entering hospice and has one to two days left. It is impossible to fully divest my personal relationship with both of them to answer their questions as purely a medical professional. I guess that's what makes us human.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Was wondering why I randomly searched for Wesley Willis but then worked out that it was because I heard an Alanis Morrisette song, can't believe it almost 10 years since the crazy man died-

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
never realized just much cowbell there is to 'Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints'