Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I don't believe in Skyence, only Science for me. Sorry for paying attention while I was in 7th grade. The Bible is book of Skyence. Do not portray it as evidence of anything. If you smoke cigarettes and deny Climate Change, then you're a idiot in my book.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i told my parents that our 9yo was interested in the periodic table and to get him a chemistry set. instead they got him a genetics/dna testing kit. perhaps they're trying to tell me something?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
fvck ikea, and their having nothing in stock, and their fake fvcking swedish names for things, and their pseudo cool vibe for crap quality products, and their 45-minute lines.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
If that's not chicken, then what the fuck have I been eating ?:panic:
Lips and butts:rofl::rofl:

Bologna is a cooked, smoked sausage made of cured beef, cured pork or a mixture of the two.

The bologna might include choice cuts, depending on who's making it, but usually contains afterthoughts of the meat industry - organs, trimmings, end pieces and so on.

A typical recipe uses seasonings such as salt, sugar, pepper and spices, plus a curing agent that includes sodium nitrite to prevent food poisoning.

The meat is chopped, mixed with the cocktail of seasonings and put it in a casing. Like all sausages, bologna is covered in a natural casing made from the gastrointestinal tracts of cattle, sheep and hogs.

Or it's put in a synthetic casing, which could be made from collagen, fibrous materials or even plastic.

Yes, plastic. Is there anything it can't do?

Anyhow, all bologna is cooked and smoked to pasteurize it, so it's ready to eat upon purchase.

The Americanized bologna we all ate when children takes its name from the northern Italian town of Bologna. Our bologna is not the same as their bologna, though.

Italian bologna, called mortadella or mortadella bologna, is typically much spicier - and tastes better - than its mass-produced American counterpart.

bologna sausage, sometimes phonetically spelled as baloney (/bəˈloʊni/),[1]boloney[citation needed] or polony, is a sausage derived from the Italianmortadella, a similar looking finely ground pork sausage containing cubes of lard, originally from the Italian city of Bologna, IPA: [boˈloɲɲa] ( listen)). U.S. Government regulations require American bologna to be finely ground [2] and without visible pieces of lard. Bologna can alternatively be made out of chicken, turkey, beef, pork, venison or soy protein. Unlike themortadella Bologna, bologna sausage is not an Italian product and there are several differences among process and ingredients. Typical seasoning for bologna includes black pepper, nutmeg, allspice, celery seed, coriander, and like mortadella, myrtle berries give it its distinctive flavor.[3]

:o:bad:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
was switching between a three dtooges marathon and elvis on tour...both were equally awesome.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I thought partners share expenses and profits equally? Just what I thought. Now my lawyer is going to get your share? I am OK with that...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Think of all the really good food you could have bought for what you paid for that second-rate caviar. $70/35 gram tin. No amount of Vodka will change that.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I built a treehouse in a Public Park. It turned out awesome. I used to go there to meditate. I stole most of the lumber and windows for it. A homeless person has discovered it and moved in. His kitty climbs up the tree and lives there also. He heats it with a coleman stove and boiled water. I want to add a solar panel and electrify it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
What size people actually fit into Carhartt clothes? I tried on a small shirt last night and there was no way it came even somewhat close to fitting.