Quantcast

the spot..

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
I saw it in person yesterday.

Looks like the left roll in has been made ridable (although ugly)

# 2 has an upgraded landing.

The bowl between 4 and 5 looks great

after bailing out of # 5 there is a very awkward looking idea shaping up

the landings on 6 and 7 look hammered

# 8 has a start but looks confused.

you guys have been busy...

Maybe I can make it out there Saturday... don't know yet.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Sick shot...this guyz rip hardcore!!!...the new line...roller....damn!

By the way...does anybody know what time it is?...i got up my eletronics were set back one hour...my clocks are still the same...and i haven't seen anything on TV saying the time changing was this weekend...WTF?...anybody riding...i beleive i'll be able to..anyone?

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Sweet shot, Jake. Yo, Guetto, it's 10:05 as I type this. There was the time change last night, "Fall Back." Yeah, I'm going to head out there today. I've got to go by the bike shop and pick up my fork, so after that. Probably 1ish.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Thanks guys. I only snapped about 4 shots off last night. I got one of Ryan that is much sharper- I almost threw this one out cause it wasn't exactly what I was going after... I guess i'm keeping it now.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
That is weird, sorry I couldn't make it to the trails this weekend, my bike broke. Damn ****ty pyramid chain tensioner twisted into the spoke causing me to go OTB and bend my derailler hanger and bending a few spokes. Luckily i just ordered a rennen chain tensioner so I should be able to ride by late next week.

Apr 30, 2006
Tater... you alive???
Yeah . . . I'm alive. I was working for the man and had a pretty big LSU game this weekend, so I was a little out of contact.

I have an old hard tail frame in my attic that I am going start Frankensteining this week. Soon enough, I will have a bike sitting around being neglected like the Rocky Mountain.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Now that I think about it, I do too. Tater, you could have my old fork, although Fiddy's should be lighter. I also have a back wheel, some Chase bars, and some lightly used DMR Moto tires.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
I have an azonic steelhead frame but the chainstay is cracked but coould be easily fixed with a welder. Free to anyone who wants it.

Apr 30, 2006
I want to thank everyone for their help. With support like this, I should be out hurting myself, again, in no time.

I should be able to piece a bike together with parts I have around here, the rest needed to be updated or upgraded, anyway.

Although, if Jake doesn't mind another bike being out at the trails, I definitely interested in the Cowan (I still need to call you, Brian).

Anyway, thank you again. This definitely helps build my motivation to ride. All of the awesome people are the reasons why I like biking so much.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
I want to thank everyone for their help. With support like this, I should be out hurting myself, again, in no time.

I should be able to piece a bike together with parts I have around here, the rest needed to be updated or upgraded, anyway.

Although, if Jake doesn't mind another bike being out at the trails, I definitely interested in the Cowan (I still need to call you, Brian).

Anyway, thank you again. This definitely helps build my motivation to ride. All of the awesome people are the reasons why I like biking so much.

are you sweating or crying?:clapping:

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Mind another person at the trails? Ha! The lot was full on Saturday! Never thought that would happen! Actually never thought we'd have a lot! If they ride, dig , keep things low key, and clean up the trash then it's what it is.

Funny thing though... I'm not sure if they are my trails anymore... I may have started them and done many lonely hours of digging- but now I can barely get through them, and others have been putting in major hours. Maybe there should be a memorial "the trails that once were Jake's- now there all blowed up"

I think I'll be there Saturday.