Quantcast

the spot..

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Yo, Guetto, you should come back out to the spot behind the spot and give it another shot. We changed the 1st jump, again. It's shorter now than it was (but, still a little longer than originally), so you're not going mach 10 into the 2nd jump anymore. That shiz is flowin like melted butter over popcorn right now.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Yo, Guetto, you should come back out to the spot behind the spot and give it another shot. We changed the 1st jump, again. It's shorter now than it was (but, still a little longer than originally), so you're not going mach 10 into the 2nd jump anymore. That shiz is flowin like melted butter over popcorn right now.
Yo,Cru whats cracking!!..spot was fun!!...the landing on the hip is twice the size towards the left...everything flowing good!...i'll sure will give another try...i miss tha hell out of the spot behind the spot!

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
i know you guys hit the big jumps at HIV but do you happen to know how the smaller jumps are coming along???? those are the jumps i can do there so i was just wondering, cause i know they got plowed at the end of summer

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
yeah- well it's pissing outside. The bridge is long gone cause I didn't believe the weatherman and I won't be able to dig until Wednesday next week.

On a side note A 100 foot long firehose showed up at my house today.

And sadly I have no clue how to ride a skatepark. I'll get pictures of that up soon...

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
Look two posts before yours... :bonk:

What have you been up to lately? You been riding?

work, family, and starting a business so ive been slammed. hopefully after the new year ill have some free time on the weekends to get riding again.. you ricky ill hit you up when i can make it to the spot.

i know you guys hit the big jumps at HIV but do you happen to know how the smaller jumps are coming along???? those are the jumps i can do there so i was just wondering, cause i know they got plowed at the end of summer
if you're talking about the jumps on the other side of the bushes, we have no idea. we don't venture over there, the jumps are too small...

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Those shadow cruisers look fvcking sick, you'll love it WCH. Hey R.O., can i get those tires before friday because i leave for norcal early friday. I'll get back next wednesday and i going to try to make it out to the spot or west texas late next week if anyone wants to go, I need to work on my jumping ability on some smaller jumps.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
I'll be in San Diego...

pm me your guy...

This ought to get your blood warm...

That better not be where i think it is :busted: , if it is then i gonna have to go over there for a session. If anybody needs help digging I just remembered that one of my friends still ows mark a ton of shovel b!tch labor for the turner frame.