Quantcast

the spot..

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
I'll be there about noon. I've got my littlest one- so I'll be shooting picturs until my wife picks up the kid (hopefully about 1:30)

I have some funds for the pump too. Let's throw it in a pile and get something.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Thanks- after searching around it looks like the going rate for a new one that is good (like our old one) is about 300. Tater kicked in but I didn't ask anyone else yet. Everyone on here that said they would should bring cash next time they are there and be prepared to hand some over. Tater pitched in 40. I've got 30 plus the cable and combo lock. If you don't pitch in you won't get the code to the combo...

Apr 30, 2006
I got 40 on it... if you and tater post up some pics you got today.
I will see your 40 and raise some pics. . .

Every time Brett would get to the wall, he would do something different. Hard to predict where he was going to end up in the frame

Ryan's front wheel is almost off of the wood

Mike doing . . . something

This one just makes me laugh

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
i got my donation handy...tell me who's the collector i'll give to him...i got 30 on it!the pics are sick....i'm gonna try to link up some of mine to a website and i'll post some decent size pictures....i'm tired to attach thumbmicroscopicalnails....

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
James- I have some tires for you... I'll throw them in my truck and next time I see you...

I'll get a couple photos up soon. Tater's are hot. Black and white shot of Elliot is money.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Jake, could you throw the k-rads in your truck, i still havent gotten the tires from joe, I'm gonna try to make it to the trails tomorrow

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
James- yep.

All- between Tater and I we have about 120 towards the pump. It's time to pony up today- the jumps are getting trashed without it.
I dont have any money right now, I bent my rear axle bad enough that it wouldn't work so I had to buy a new one, I should have money by next week though.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Let's see... Normal stuff from Jeremy, Mike doing a reverse scorpion using his rear wheel... I cased number 6 about 30 times and made it over number 7 a few times... photos will be on my site in a bit...

I think were real close on funds for the pump.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Mike doing a reverse scorpion using his rear wheel...
That no hander to no hander lander to scorpion was crazy. It was kind of like this, but pretend the llama (is that a llama?) is mike's bike and he's actuallly on it and he continues that motion over (on) his back wheel to the ground...

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Looked like a fun session today, you can see the exact tire tread on mikes back, the photos look great jake.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
I'm either working on panning or with it. I've got some great shots of Carl, Adam, and Kelli at Sea Otter in the rain but I was using first curtain shutter. Here's my exif on the one Jeremy likes:
shutter- 1/20Sec, F8, ISO 100, 17mm both camera and flash set to "second shutter."

I wanna figure out how to do this: