Quantcast

the spot..

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
here she is...

A couple things about her...

she's big and powerful. It's a three inch pump designed to move 300 gallons a minute... I modified it to fit a 1.5" suction hose and spit out of a garden hose- she leaks bad at the garden hose from the pressure... what we need is a 50ft 1.5" fire hose with a nozzle- that should take care of it. Careful moving it- the gas can doesn't have the tightest seal on top (I still haven't figured out how to solve it- but it needs to be solved (gasket or something.)

yay.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Hopefully I'm gonna have my dh bike by this weekend so if its here I'll be out riding that, R.O., you wanna put your dh bike back together? If its not here I'll either be out at the west texas jumps of the spot this thread is anout now, maybe even do a little jumping if theres not too many people.

Apr 30, 2006
Cru and WestCoast have said that if you guys do not dig after all that rain, you are not allowed back. . .ever. Ryan is excluded, because he is here throwing steez missiles with Cru and WestCoast.

Get to work.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Ha ha. I tried to go yesterday- but the bridge is 200 yards downstream and you couldn't cross the creek...
You can get in without crossing the creek, you just have to pedal along the fireroad in back, I'm down to help dig if i can find a ride out there, R.O., you want to work on your jumps in thousaand oaks, also when can I get the tires.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
james- I know about the alternate route- I just didn't want to slog through the mud on that road. i'll call you this week. i've been at a swim meet all weekend...

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
james- I know about the alternate route- I just didn't want to slog through the mud on that road. i'll call you this week. i've been at a swim meet all weekend...
Call me later in the week, i have strep throat right now and it sucks and I dont want to give it to anybody else.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Haha. It looks steezy every time. That's my "just jumpin." I'd rather be doing that than nothin.

Yo, WCH, if you guys go down to HIV this week, let me know. I'm taking the whole week off to let my grill heal up.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I'm on my way to throw hella dirt.

I was inspired by woodward. I'm going to make this place crazy. The only way you can stop me is if you are there helping me.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I hope you guys like 15 foot long setup jumps with lips no taller than a curb. Cuz that's what you gotta hit to get into the line now.

I'll be there tomorrow. Probably noonish til dark.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
that is sick.HIV is always full of surprises..well...i guess my days of trying to get crazy are over...the spot behind the spot is getting out of my limits...i haven't even complete the whole line and things are getting to crazy for me...i guess i'll stick with good ol' spot...the one this thread is about...don't get me wrong...i love that place ..i just realized if i haven't learn untill now...there is no more time for me to try it...is getting huge!...don't forget about little ricky on this side here...i always be ready to showel and ride some dacompound or even if there is a trip brewing to woodward let me know...i'll be there with my brothas!you guys got my number...keep hitting me up when some action is going down...and keep ripping that spot...you guyz got massive skills...always steeper and bigger kids! later!!!

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
that is sick.HIV is always full of surprises..well...i guess my days of trying to get crazy are over...the spot behind the spot is getting out of my limits...i haven't even complete the whole line and things are getting to crazy for me...i guess i'll stick with good ol' spot...the one this thread is about...don't get me wrong...i love that place ..i just realized if i haven't learn untill now...there is no more time for me to try it...is getting huge!...don't forget about little ricky on this side here...i always be ready to showel and ride some dacompound or even if there is a trip brewing to woodward let me know...i'll be there with my brothas!you guys got my number...keep hitting me up when some action is going down...and keep ripping that spot...you guyz got massive skills...always steeper and bigger kids! later!!!
Don't wimp out now, Guetto. You haven't even tried the new jump, yet. It's easy. You got it no problem.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Don't wimp out now, Guetto. You haven't even tried the new jump, yet. It's easy. You got it no problem.
it sucks Cru...all the time and efer i'm trowing to this trails...frustration is kick in big time...i'll just stick with my level of riding...you kids are away ahead...skills are pouring out when you guys ride...i know i can do them...but if i haven't done them yet...is time to go have a little fun on that good ol' spot...if one day someone decide to get a small alternative line...i'm on it to help build and ride..don't get me wrong i had tons of hopes that i could acomplish my goals but looks like i could quite meet the criteria this time...don't worry doggy...hit me up...i'll be right there to help you guyz on anything you guyz need...4x2's,plywood,a hand to dig or even a hang out time...no worries...i'll be here always!:clapping:

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
how do you know they are out of your level? you have never even crashed once there...

I konw you got a point there Huckler...but things are getting really big...and i don't feel confident or confortble no more...its turning to a HIV style place,wich i give mad props to it...and its in my biggest wish list for this year...but its getting further and further from skills level...
you guys been rocking those jumps with way more confidence and style then anybody i've seen,for a long time already...and like i said...you're away ahead of me...maybe when i learn three and four...you guyz may be fed'up with the place already!...i'll still give it a try...but my hopes are down to the ground...thanks for tearing me up...but is hella frustrating!