Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
It's not fair.

What's not fair is being killed for allegedly using a counterfeit bill.

What's not fair is being killed in your own home after police storm the place in the middle of the night serving a warrant at the incorrect address.

What's not fair is being killed for jogging in the wrong neighborhood.

Being locked up because you participated in a violent coup with the goal of overthrowing a government?

I know this probably won't register to a self proclaimed white nationalist, but that's totally fair.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Returning to a theme. No mention of how many live in Mom's basement.
They're mostly men and almost all white. Many have bankruptcies or other financial troubles in their lives."

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"Another man was arrested Saturday at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City by the FBI on Capitol riot-related charges after being deported by authorities in Kenya.

That man, Isaac Steve Sturgeon, is accused of picking up a metal barricade during the riot, pushing it into police guarding the complex and then crawling underneath it to get into the Capitol building, before he was blocked from entering."

i wonder if he was going to try to get obama next?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"Another man was arrested Saturday at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City by the FBI on Capitol riot-related charges after being deported by authorities in Kenya.

That man, Isaac Steve Sturgeon, is accused of picking up a metal barricade during the riot, pushing it into police guarding the complex and then crawling underneath it to get into the Capitol building, before he was blocked from entering."

i wonder if he was going to try to get obama next?
We need this :twitch: as a rating for a post.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Never seen the movies but I get the gist, I propose we lock the whole Trump family up in an escape room SAW style, or perhaps a human centipede but in a complete loop.