Quantcast

^^^!^ Toot stay ^!^^

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
my favorite feature of the crib we got for our kids was that you could drop it increasingly low. had to keep those fuckers trapped and away from me for as long as possible!
We're at the bottom already. She's tall.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Maddie was/is tall. She was in a toddler bed by 22 months.
Would you like a fucking cookie? Haley was by as well with no problems.

We have a lot of Pavlovian response issues with her because Wifey can't handle the crying of an impatient/angry child. My response is let her cry for a few days and she'll learn that we won't come get her then go back to bed. We have three fucking floors; Wifey can go to the basement and sleep there.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I thought the conversation went well too. He told me about the next steps and when I should expect to hear back, but nothing. Gotta say, I'm sick of companies and their lack of decorum. At least have the decency to fire off a quick thanks but no thanks email.
:stupid: Although I have also gotten my share of those as well and that doesn't make me happy, either. Might get a phone call about a gig downtown either this afternoon, or tomorrow. One of their internal recruiters had hit me up a while back, but I was at the bank at the time. She reached out about this spot, but it is a stretch. I was honest about that aspect, but they still want to talk. SO we shall see how that goes.

Phone interview on tap for Thursday, and jack shit else. It is an interesting time to be looking with the economy on the verge of collapse. :panic:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
got it handled. at least all my assets are vector. gonna drop them in Cinema4d for extra snazzy motion graphics.
Strong work.

And I wasn't suggesting that you pay me (a designer) to do this for you. I was saying that, as a designer, when my client says "hey send some assets to this other person so they can use them in project _______" then yeah... I send what I have on hand and am not going to spend any more time than I have to because "Fuck you, pay me". I'm not lazy, but I also ain't gonna do work that I'm not gonna get paid for. That other person can bill the client to prep the graphics I send them.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Would you like a fucking cookie?
Fuck - it's about time. @jonKranked has been fishing for this response for AGES. :D

We have a lot of Pavlovian response issues with her because Wifey can't handle the crying of an impatient/angry child. My response is let her cry for a few days and she'll learn that we won't come get her then go back to bed. We have three fucking floors; Wifey can go to the basement and sleep there.
:popcorn:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Strong work.

And I wasn't suggesting that you pay me (a designer) to do this for you. I was saying that, as a designer, when my client says "hey send some assets to this other person so they can use them in project _______" then yeah... I send what I have on hand and am not going to spend any more time than I have to because "Fuck you, pay me". I'm not lazy, but I also ain't gonna do work that I'm not gonna get paid for. That other person can bill the client to prep the graphics I send them.
Yeah i get it lol. I am the same way but also label & name all my layers & am very OCD with my project files. It'd be a hellluva lot easier if everyone did.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
My favourite loop at MSM is to climb TTOP to Stout, then to the lookout at the very top. It's a loooong ass climb (for me at least) at about 45 minutes total. Then ride Family Jewel (this is actually the hidden jem of the whole mountain - it's what Lager could be like with less traffic. the only issue is that it's very short) into "upper" Pilsner to Stout, then up and over Porter to the top of Lugtread. If I have time and energy I'll take Growler all the way down, and climb back up TTOP. Then you climb all the way up again to Boneshaker into Maibock.

For a short loop, I would cut out Porter and Lugtread.

Lower Boneshaker cuts out Maibock and runs you all the way down to the lake. It should be a good alternative, especially if conditions aren't conducive to slabs (rain, dust, or leaves), but I haven't tried it yet. Looking forward to it though.
The tour du lac is not too shabby also. Nice fun trails with some nice natural stuff to look at. Going down Cookie Climb is fun. All in all it is one fun little mountain that pleases all level and abilities.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Would you like a fucking cookie? Haley was by as well with no problems.

tell her the seats in the back of the suv fold down nice and comfy.....she can sleep there...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rode a bike, actually stopped part way down the descent to check the date was an even day as there were so many people climbing the trail. Wind gusts attempted to blow me into Kansas but I avoided that fate.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Work was going so well today and I was looking at a 6:00 departure, then some shitstick accidentally submitted our time and attendance file a second time which completely fucked our payroll processing. So, now I am looking at being here until 1:00 AM while I fix this shit. It sucks, but originally I thought this would be an all-nighter, so I'd consider 1:00 a huge win.

tl;dr: fuck work