Quantcast

^ Toots day ^

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
care to share the listing so we can cast harsh judgement?
Offer deadline, 5pm. Rejection received 5:45pm.

Asking 430, we offered 451. Oh well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So over the weekend I went back to my old project to help with some outstanding issues. 50% of the issues are old ones that were identified with approved and funded solutions that people were to lazy to execute over the last 1.5 years. 40% of the issues were outstanding contractual requirements the supplier was supposed to fix. Those issues were bought off and the supplier paid without ever being executed because people were getting shit for have a large open issue list.

I just spent 20 minutes in a meeting lecturing/berating people on responsibility and accountability. The lead made some half assed excuse to which I just responded "Own your shit".

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Goddamit, they didn’t fire me on my phone review, so I guess I’ll actually have to ‘work’ some more.
the horror.
But they are paying for more travel to places that have trails, so that’s a win.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

You should keep it saved in Zillow so as to see what it eventually went for at closing a few weeks down the road.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

I just found out a house in our neighborhood just sold for $40k over asking first day on the market, it was the highest of 7 offers. Asking price was $450k, which is $100k more than we paid for our (comparable) house.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
fun ride with the 11yo. he went out with the fast group of kids but the combo of dust and pollen did him in so he dropped back with the second group and had more fun. i just goofed around. also because fun.

beers and pork scallopini nao.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I just found out a house in our neighborhood just sold for $40k over asking first day on the market, it was the highest of 7 offers. Asking price was $450k, which is $100k more than we paid for our (comparable) house.
Well there goes the chance of us being neighbors.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Shit its been a rough week for my friends.

From their FB post

They came off a 17 hand horse at the canter : TBI, fractured 5th rib, broken tooth, a small ischemic stroke. I spent 4 days in the hospital, but now I'm home but not working yet. I'm allowed to drive, yay! But I haven't started riding yet. I have been teaching, though, but on a limited schedule. I don't remember anything of the fall and of the first few days and I still have questions as to why I suffered a small stroke when I feel like I have made good choices about my health.

Beats being dead: Yes helmet was sacrificed to the dirt gods

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Shit its been a rough week for my friends.

From their FB post

They came off a 17 hand horse at the canter : TBI, fractured 5th rib, broken tooth, a small ischemic stroke. I spent 4 days in the hospital, but now I'm home but not working yet. I'm allowed to drive, yay! But I haven't started riding yet. I have been teaching, though, but on a limited schedule. I don't remember anything of the fall and of the first few days and I still have questions as to why I suffered a small stroke when I feel like I have made good choices about my health.

Beats being dead: Yes helmet was sacrificed to the dirt gods
Horses are freaking dangerous man.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My german parts are on the move again, there's a chance I'll finally see them this week. Also, I suggested to SC to send me a Gigatower frame if they have any left in stock, so we shall see how that goes. I am not a believer anymore.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
My german parts are on the move again, there's a chance I'll finally see them this week. Also, I suggested to SC to send me a Gigatower frame if they have any left in stock, so we shall see how that goes. I am not a believer anymore.
Never be a believer, always seek evidence, statistics and trends.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My Uncles Place in Norristown just sold for 225K. 2 Family home. Taxes are crazy. My Cousin Linus trashed the place. Complete reno required. I am hoping you don't live there...
yea, i'm in Audubon, but still have the norristown zip code. taxes aren't bad where i'm at, but then again I used to live in NJ and LA where taxes are legit insane.