Quantcast

Tour de France

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
It was insane! Crashes took down all the young guys and left the door open for the old man
things get gnarly when a line of people crash and flip over their bars in a narrow strip of road. it was crazy seeing people's wheels up in the air and blocking traffic for a few minutes.

it was even funnier seeing whomever it was trying to kick off the bike from his rear mech.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
things get gnarly when a line of people crash and flip over their bars in a narrow strip of road. it was crazy seeing people's wheels up in the air and blocking traffic for a few minutes.

it was even funnier seeing whomever it was trying to kick off the bike from his rear mech.
yeah pretty exciting day in the tdf . does anybody know if andy schleck is done from the tour because of the crash ? the ending was the first time i've everseen riders protest the conditions and come in @ the same time in the tdf.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
yeah pretty exciting day in the tdf . does anybody know if andy schleck is done from the tour because of the crash ? the ending was the first time i've everseen riders protest the conditions and come in @ the same time in the tdf.
He looked fine when he got back up and on the other bike. Probably just really banged up.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Ha....Vino dropped Contador from his group in the last kilometer...just pushed too hard for The Pistol...that's funny right there...
LOL! Good show Vino, I cant stand that douche shooter, I hope Contador snaps a chainstay, loses 3 min on GC because of the new bike rule and Vino ends up team leader with Contador as his domestique. Nothing would be more awesome than that.

I take that back... Contador crashes while doing the pistol move... that would be more awesome I suppose.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I was hoping Contador would be the one having trouble today, not Armstrong :( Cadel and Andy are in a much better situation now. Who knows...maybe Cadel will surprise all of us and win!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Whoa, Petacchi from a looooong way out! Didn't expect that one but pretty cool. Cav' is exciting to watch but he needs to learn humility. Still a long way to go but he's looking pretty screwed for the Green jersey.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Whoa, Petacchi from a looooong way out! Didn't expect that one but pretty cool. Cav' is exciting to watch but he needs to learn humility. Still a long way to go but he's looking pretty screwed for the Green jersey.
Someone (I forget who) said, "I like watching Cavendish win a sprint, but I love watching him lose."

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Man, lots of banging in the finale today. Gotta give the HTC guys credit for staying cool and getting their man in position.
They did a very good job of leading him through the chaos. I was hoping Farrar might take the stage :(

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
They did a very good job of leading him through the chaos. I was hoping Farrar might take the stage :(
Yeah I was stoked to see the Garmin guys get up there too. Pretty exciting to see everyone trying to disrupt the HTC train to create opportunities, but Cav would not be denied today.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Good for Chavanel! Spartacus did a good job fighting to retain the jersey; he never gave up.