Quantcast

Trek Lucky 7 game

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Thank goodness for multiple e-mail addresses.

It would be so freaking cool to ride bikes with Lance Armstrong. I'd feel like a huge chump then.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Andyman_1970 said:
If I won the bike I'd probably trade up for 2 105 level road bikes, one for me one for my best friend..........
If I won the bike I'd buy some spandex and go ride it.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
the Inbred said:
so.....how many of y'all have registered multiple e-mail accounts?
I registered two because the contest rules state that you can play twice a day either online or with a scratch card. In the highly unlikely chance I win something cool like a laptop or jersey, it'd suck to get dq'd because they check my name in their database and see that I violated the rules by using three or more e-mail accounts.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I registered two because the contest rules state that you can play twice a day either online or with a scratch card. In the highly unlikely chance I win something cool like a laptop or jersey, it'd suck to get dq'd because they check my name in their database and see that I violated the rules by using three or more e-mail accounts.
I registered different names for each, me, my GF, my dad and so on....

who cares if we all live at the same address and my dad has the exact same name as me :)

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
stosh said:
Thank goodness for multiple e-mail addresses.

It would be so freaking cool to ride bikes with Lance Armstrong. I'd feel like a huge chump then.
I agree, its nice increasing my odds :-)p probably not) by playing about 5-7 times a day. :D ;)

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
stosh said:
I registered different names for each, me, my GF, my dad and so on....

who cares if we all live at the same address and my dad has the exact same name as me :)
Hopefully your dad doesn't also have a monkey humpin' the side of his head too :D

Edit: 7 is not my lucky number or else I'd have won that Jetta already :oink:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pau11y said:
Hopefully your dad doesn't also have a monkey humpin' the side of his head too :D

Edit: 7 is not my lucky number or else I'd have won that Jetta already :oink:
21 is my lucky number, I figure the third time I play I'll be rolling in the primo schwag.

Zack

Monkey
Apr 5, 2004
West Menlo
I won Peak bar...It says I have to go to a Trek dealer to redeem it. These things better be good....Anyone had one?

J

JRB

priceseliger14 said:
I won it, but I don't know what to do know.
Dude - you need like a 454 horsepower laptop to run any program to edit the crap you type. Send it back.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
I Are Baboon said:
Ehhh...follow the instructions on the screen and/or check your e-mail. What'd you win?
A peak bar. Havent gotten an email yet but a new tab opened up but there was like some error or something so i couldnt see what that page was. I was thinking directions were probly on it.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
DHracer1067 said:
A peak bar. Havent gotten an email yet but a new tab opened up but there was like some error or something so i couldnt see what that page was. I was thinking directions were probly on it.
CRAP! Yeah, the directions were on that page. You had to print that page and take it to a Trek dealer to get the bar.