Quantcast

Trek Lucky 7 game

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
MMcG said:
shut out again! Damn! I'm going to start rooting for someone other than Lance! ;)
I don't think that will help. I've been rooting for everyone else for the last few years and I'm not winning anything...

Is one of those 'lucky' scratchers better than the rest?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i really, really want a keychain. really, that's all i want. though, the water bottle would be really cool, too. i'd rather have those than a jersey. i just want to win something!

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Holy crap! I just didn't win a VW Jetta. That is the biggest prize I haven't won. I mean the past few days I have not been winning water bottles, a jersey, power bars whatever. But today WOW I didnt win a Jetta.

I feel SOOO lucky

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
McGRP01 said:
Must...resist....tempatation...to...make...joke.... :oink:
And you wonder why you have not won anything... :rolleyes:

:D

Edit: Actually, I think I won a prize because I actually own a Trek road bike. Somehow that Trek website knew!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
You guys that have not won anything are just not scratching the boxes the right way.
Scratching? I thought tickling them was more effective but I'll try anything.

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
gigapower said:
This morning I thought I was going to pass out.....first square Livestrong Bike, second square Livestrong Bike, third square peak bar.

You get shafted by a peak bar? Why couldn't the 50 Horsepower laptop foil you victory, or maybe the Bissel Vacuum?

J

JRB

DRB said:
I feel like Bob Roll.
:stupid: wtf??? I think I am Bob Roll. No amount of juju has been able to yield the sweet harvest of that 50 horsepower laptop. :confused: