Quantcast

Trump 2024

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
His 2024 campaign will at least start out as little more than a grift to get more money from MAGA stooges, surely all spent on offices at Trump properties and to pay salaries for his children as employees.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
His 2024 campaign will at least start out as little more than a grift to get more money from MAGA stooges, surely all spent on offices at Trump properties and to pay salaries for his children as employees.
Don't forget the nearly billion dollars in debt be has coming due!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
He'll care when maralago gets repo'd and becomes deutsch-a-lago

Well he now knows a bunch of state secrets, I wouldn't put it past him to attempt to profit from that knowledge.

And hopefully caught by the FBI and lined up in front of one his executive order firing squads.

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
Random Unagi don pic from Lotteria via the internetz, according to the receipt it was ¥2000 at Ueno Koen in Tokyo circa October 5th 2018.

Hitsumabushi is a Nagoya speciality. Differs from unagi don by its portioning and accompanying sides, but yeah basically kabayaki on rice.

Is that Hitsumabushi? All of my time in Japan was in Nagoya and they seemed very proud of their
hitsumabushi. I had it several times and rather enjoyed it with the exception of at the MHI cafeteria.