Quantcast

Trump/Biden Debates Thread.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He said “stand back and stand by” (I think he thought he said “stand down” which was the the language suggested). Joe didn’t help by injecting Antifa talk, since it fueled Trump to spend more time yappin’ about Antifa instead of addressing the point. Still, not a condemnation.
i saw that proud boys thing. at this point i'm convinced he knows they'll follow his directives. i just find it astounding and disgusting that a sitting president is giving orders to a known violent extremist / hate group at a presidential debate.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i saw that proud boys thing. at this point i'm convinced he knows they'll follow his directives. i just find it astounding and disgusting that a sitting president is giving orders to a known violent extremist / hate group at a presidential debate.
I can’t wait to see what text books in 50 years say about the meaning of “poll watcher.”

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It's been nothing but dog whistle and "good people on both sides" since day 1. You really think he doesn't know what he's saying at this point?
I know he knows. I’m curious how it’ll be written about in the future. I don’t want to live that far into the future, so I’ll never know.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
that looks like a stock video, and the text on the signs was edited in.
The trump campaign has a history of stuff like this, no?

Remember how they just recently used Migs in a "hooraymilitary freedom boner!" ad?

There are other examples of this, I'm pretty sure.

Edit:

More russian soldiers! What an amazing coincidence!
https://www.thewrap.com/donald-trump-pulls-veterans-ad-after-using-footage-of-russian-soldiers-video/

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Saw a great comment about how poorly Wallace kept them in check as the moderator:
"Can we replace Wallace with a mom whose been home with her two kids since March, for the next debate?
:rofl: