Quantcast

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
seriously.

he'll be busy with the SDNY anyway.
SDNY is a Federal district, thus Trump (or Pence if Trump resigns) to at least try to self-pardon. NY State is where the money will be.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
yeah if your pilot is screaming and thrashing and keeps jerking the controls like he doesn't know what he's doing, is it OK to ask the airline to remove that pilot, and maybe let the co-pilot take over? Is it OK to be worried about the safety of the plane if the crazy pilot asks the window seat passengers to make sure the aisle passengers have their seats upright and locked, and to physically assault them if not?

I'd be worried. We should be worried.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Just here waiting for the bad news. I’m expecting Trump to win, by hook or by crook. Not what I want but, I’m not gonna be surprised when/if it happens.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Frankly, and I know many of you don't want to hear this, but if the Democrats couldn't come up with a candidate and campaign that could defeat this absolute moron by more than a tiny fraction of votes in multiple states at once, then why in god's name did they choose this candidate and this campaign strategy.
Because people voted for him? :rolleyes:

And people get duped by propaganda........... At this point in history it doesn't matter how 'strong' a candidate is. The rightwing industry of lies will make shit up, and idiots will believe it.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
one other thing to bear in mind, take anything donnie 2 scoops says tomorrow with an industrial quantity of salt. he's most likely going to be holed up in one of his properties, parked in front of fox news all day, possibly doing enough cocaine to put a silverback gorilla in a coma, and hammering out whatever thoughts happen to apparate in his shriveled moldy rutabaga of a brain as fast as his tiny orange thumbs can move.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

And people get duped by propaganda........... At this point in history it doesn't matter how 'strong' a candidate is. The rightwing industry of lies will make shit up, and idiots will believe it.
We have a nation for the people, by the people. If some, or many of the people feel the propaganda is important, then they get to vote that way. Not the land I want to live in, being someone who looks down the road. However, for those who only care about today, there is a different standard for attraction. Appealing to them is certainly a tactic.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke

Al Jazeera has been running a series of articles over the last few months called ‘American Voter’. Basically they’ve been asking a sampling of people across the US who they’re voting for and why. Most of the Trumpets are so misinformed/wrong about core facts it is, to me at least, dismaying. You need Fox News, OAN, Sinclair, all that shit out of public life. It’s just so corrosive to society when you have a whole set of your population running in an alternative, fake universe.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wife headed out to do our normal weekly shop this afternoon, reported that both the grocery stores she went in to were crazy. Appears people are prepping for bad times after tomorrow...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Wife headed out to do our normal weekly shop this afternoon, reported that both the grocery stores she went in to were crazy. Appears people are prepping for bad times after tomorrow...
Heard the same from a friend shopping today. Sections of LA are already boarded up anticipating nonsense.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
you want to hear what scummy sounds like, listen to the lawyer speak who is trying to get the 127,000 drive through TX votes thrown out. What a dick bag.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

Harris County has also been the site of pre-election vandalism. Someone spray-painted "Election No, Revolution Yes" and a hammer and sickle on windows at the county's Democratic Party headquarters, and the building's locks were filled with super glue, according to the Texas Tribune.

Isn’t the hammer/sickle thing a bit more of a Russian thing that should be attached to a Don/Vlad themed vandalism?