Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The thing here is that DeSantis is NO idiot. Many Ivy league degrees, etc. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing, and is more calculated, collected, and therefore more dangerous than Trump at this time.
Yes, but despite his claims of being a genius part of the appeal of Trump is that he doesn't seem to make his stupid followers feel stupid. So for Republicans it will come down to whether they prefer classical fascism or neofascism.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Several years ago I read a story about her written by a guy claiming to have,”fucked Anne Coulter in the ass”. Apparently she likes liberal dirty talk. Google what’s in quotes, might be able to find it.
No. Never. I fell for a similar thing once before. Okay twice. Three times. Okay, a bunch of times, but thats not the point. I would drag my diesel soaked balls through a lava and broken glass field TWICE to NOT see her nekkid.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
No. Never. I fell for a similar thing once before. Okay twice. Three times. Okay, a bunch of times, but thats not the point. I would drag my diesel soaked balls through a lava and broken glass field TWICE to NOT see her nekkid.
Settle down, they're just words on a screen, no pictures, diagrams or pie charts. Just an entertaining story. What kind of monster do you think I am, to trick you into seeing her naked anyway ? No one should have to see that.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
It will dictated more by the general current disgust with Trump in the Republican Party…he has been a three time loser since 2016, essentially.
He is tainted.

(but we have seen him squirm out of shit before, soooo)

If the caucus wants DeSantis, I’m sure he will go along.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Yale is prowd

That one of your galleries?
i had to give that asshat a tour of our current show because the lady whose collection we're showing (and which is one of the best private collections in the country and will come to us if i don't piss her off) seems to love shrub the murderer for some reason. look at how well i suck it up and deal with my inner rage for the good of the institution!
1668579908762.jpeg

*edit - funny part is, i was lying on my back 1.5 hours away, covered in sawdust installing our piece by mel chin, who is one of the most awesome contemporary artists of our generation and whose work you would love and appreciate, when i got the call to come back to town to do the tour. mel made a few pieces critical of shrub back in the day. i'm about to propose him for the the u.s. pavilion at the venice biennale. check out his shit: melchin.org

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The thing here is that DeSantis is NO idiot. Many Ivy league degrees, etc. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing, and is more calculated, collected, and therefore more dangerous than Trump at this time.
trump is better funded. but it sounds like the major gop donors might not play ball this time. question will be if the maga base has any money left for flags and hats

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i had to give that asshat a tour of our current show because the lady whose collection we're showing (and which is one of the best private collections in the country and will come to us if i don't piss her off) seems to love shrub the murderer for some reason. look at how well i suck it up and deal with my inner rage for the good of the institution!
View attachment 184910

*edit - funny part is, i was lying on my back 1.5 hours away, covered in sawdust installing our piece by mel chin, who is one of the most awesome contemporary artists of our generation and whose work you would love and appreciate, when i got the call to come back to town to do the tour. mel made a few pieces critical of shrub back in the day. i'm about to propose him for the the u.s. pavilion at the venice biennale. check out his shit: melchin.org
i for one wouldn't go around posting pictures of myself with a known war criminal

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
he does realize if this proceeds it will go to discovery, no?
Safe to assume Devin doesn't realize very much, I suspect.
I think he realizes that his day in the sun is fucking over. Or I sure hope so.
If he did, he'd have quit bringing frivolous lawsuits and faded into obscurity in a country with no extradition agreement.

The article is really quite amazing. He's so fucking dumb. :rofl: Paging @Poops McDougal

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California

The article is really quite amazing. He's so fucking dumb. :rofl: Paging @Poops McDougal
Hey now, can the CEO of Trump's media group and a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom really be that dumb? How dare you besmirch the good name of Devin Nunes, and by extension, the values that the Valley holds dear!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

man that's a slow burn. good find.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
View attachment 184910

wow, W looks old

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Underrated post.

From the New York Post article on page 26...
“With just 720 days to go before the next election, a Florida retiree made the surprise announcement that he was running for president.”

“Avid golfer Donald J. Trump kicked things off at Mar-a-Lago, his resort and classified-documents library.”

“Trump, famous for gold-plated lobbies and for firing people on reality television, will be 78 in 2024.”

“His cholesterol levels are unknown, but his favorite food is a charred steak with ketchup.”

And then, in the final line of the story: “Trump also served as the 45th president.”

Last edited: