Quantcast

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
don't forget, this was just his plea deal for cooperating in the tax fraud case. the NYAG case on the real estate fraud is still open, and he is a defendant in that as well.
Now it makes more sense. I thought this was all rolled into one. Really should pay more attention, but hey, it ain't my country.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
...and I still think if it was you or I or anyother normal peon getting his hand caught in the cookie jar and then rolling over....we would get more than a few months.
normal peons like us wouldn't be able to get their hands into such a large cookie jar, so to speak

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Also worth noting that he is 75 years old and heading to one of the most notoriously dangerous prison in the US. Of course he could be out in 3 months for good behavior. But at that age, 3 days in that place would be Hell. @jonKranked is right, he is definitely going to have a difficult time in there.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Also worth noting that he is 75 years old and heading to one of the most notoriously dangerous prison in the US. Of course he could be out in 3 months for good behavior. But at that age, 3 days in that place would be Hell. @jonKranked is right, he is definitely going to have a difficult time in there.
100 days in jail for mulimillion dollar fiscal fraud is a slap in the wrist.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
.....with provisions only if trump is pursued.

That judge's language was pretty specific.

And if history is any lesson... Pardon my lack of faith.
I only recall seeing that his plea deal was contingent on his testimony to get a guilty verdict of the trump corporation, not trymp himself.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR