Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I'm not entirely aware of what's going on right now, or even sure where I am at the moment, but all the things @jonKranked posted probably make Trump's current (only remaining?) grifting opportunity even better (specifically targeting and courting the super far right conspiracy theory crowd).

Again, I don't know where in space or time I currently am.
Nah, that’s just the after effects of reading anything about Donnie Two Scoops. It’ll wear off in a bit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm not entirely aware of what's going on right now, or even sure where I am at the moment, but all the things @jonKranked posted probably make Trump's current (only remaining?) grifting opportunity even better (specifically targeting and courting the super far right conspiracy theory crowd).

Again, I don't know where in space or time I currently am.
he's actually being investigated for how funds he raised from the election were used......

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So twice now they have said all documents have been recovered and you again found 2 more documents in Florida. I would say this witch hunt has found a couple witches.

"The President and his counsel will continue to be transparent and cooperative, even in the face of the highly weaponized and corrupt witch-hunt from the Department of 'Justice,'"

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Trump said he had a big announcement for today. Some suspected he was going to run for Speaker Of The House.

1671122300122.png

Just narcissistic profiteering off of demented rubes. (also the same if he ran for speaker of the house)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sold out. :rofl:

"sold out". probably the same kind of shenanigans as this: