Quantcast

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Agreed. Assuming the reports that he has to appear in Federal court Tuesday are accurate, I'll assume his next court date after that in this case will be some time in 2025, if the New York case is any indication.

The number of conservatives blaming Joe Biden for pushing this is mind boggling, although I suppose it shouldn't be.
I think I heard that The Rules® say he has to have his case start within 70 days of arraignment.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So is it 37 or 38 federal felony counts? A fella can't keep up!
Trump is facing 31 counts on the Espionage Act alone, with a breakdown of the documents detailing that most of them dealt with intelligence collected on foreign countries or American military capabilities. The law prohibits improper retention of national defense information and does not require the documents be classified.

Violations of the Espionage Act carry up to 10 years in prison, while some of the obstruction of justice charges carry up to 20.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Good people on both sides
where's the lie?

“Why are we talking about anything but dragging the political elite out of their homes and setting them on fire?” asked a poster on online forum

Oh right....everything that brought that idiot to that point

Almost had me there.

I hate the player not the game.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Sure they would, and they’d advise their client to work with the prosecution and come up with a plea deal. It’s about finding someone that will take the case AND fight the obvious solid case of the prosecution. Its not just ethics, it takes a real stupid lawyer too.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sure they would, and they’d advise their client to work with the prosecution and come up with a plea deal. It’s about finding someone that will take the case AND fight the obvious solid case of the prosecution. Its not just ethics, it takes a real stupid lawyer too.
You forgot the "then not get paid and possibly sued afterwards".