Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So will the group of protesters be larger or smaller than the group of counter protestors? My money is on the Trump haters, but it is Florida.

in miami it could go either way. Anywhere else, full orange cult

mostly this crew with different flags and shirts this time

.....maybe

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the judge has banned all electronic devices for drumpfs arraignment today. no word on whether or not he's found a florida lawyer

trumpleforeskin turns 77 tomorrow.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Listening to the latest Sam Harris podcast, where he refers to 45 as a decade of opportunity cost. I honestly wonder what we would have been consumed with in a trumpless world.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Does anyone think he wouldn't get a pardon from the next republican president?
It's all a club.

Name one scenario where the next administration didn't offer a pardon in the name of healing wounds and moving on or some shit.

And I just realized that scenario has never come up with a non-republican president needing a pardon as I was going over examples in my head...... :rofl:

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Sure, a bathroom door locks, from the inside, as when you're in there taking a massive, 3-hot-dogs-and two-Mich-Ultras-at-the-turn-induced shit.

Might as well have some reading material with you to distract you from the putirfying wave of gastrointestinal damage you did to yourself, or you know, if the roll's a little short.

edit, I was going to comment on the audacity of saying something so fucking stupid, as a duly elected representative, as the leader of the House, but really, it doesn't matter. A fart in the wind. Onward toward oblivion.

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sure, a bathroom door locks, from the inside, as when you're in there taking a massive, 3-hot-dogs-and two-Mich-Ultras-at-the-turn-induced shit.

Might as well have some reading material with you to distract you from the putirfying wave of gastrointestinal damage you did to yourself, or you know, if the roll's a little short.

edit, I was going to comment on the audacity of saying something so fucking stupid, as a duly elected representative, as the leader of the House, but really, it doesn't matter. A fart in the wind. Onward toward oblivion.
I find nothing gets my bowels moving faster than classified military operations briefings.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout