Quantcast

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
No one could have seen this kind of thing coming.

Who could have expected this to happen?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Of all the ridiculous bullshitery that has occurred since trump announced his intention to run for president......... I mean really. If you had told me 6 weeks ago that this would be a thing I would have thought you were smoking crack. There really is just no bottom to how ridiculous the Russian/4chan propaganda machine can get without the genuine home grown tards "patriots" picking it up and running with it.
Civil war part two, tactical racist boogaloo isnt really conspiracy as much as just racist rednecks wanting to kill black people IMO.

Spot on regarding all the other online bs these idiots will believe
I remain, flabbergasted.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I would think it *might* just be a cynical ploy to siphon potential voters from Biden, and give a slight advantage to Trump, with no real intention of winning (whatever that means anymore).

a ‘useful idiot’ type of scenario, if you will.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
"You don't have to agree with trump but the mob can't make me not love him. We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don't agree with everything anyone does. That's what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought."

"When you hear about slavery for 400 years ... For 400 years? That sounds like a choice."

"You were there for 400 years and it's all of y'all. It's like we're mentally imprisoned."

-Kanye West

Kind of doubt Biden is in any danger of losing a lot of votes to Kanye.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"You don't have to agree with trump but the mob can't make me not love him. We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don't agree with everything anyone does. That's what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought."

"When you hear about slavery for 400 years ... For 400 years? That sounds like a choice."

"You were there for 400 years and it's all of y'all. It's like we're mentally imprisoned."

-Kanye West

Kind of doubt Biden is in any danger of losing a lot of votes to Kanye.

I like that the guy that became famous for saying live on television "george bush hates black people"............is now friends with a literal nazi apologist who systematically denied housing to black people with daddy's money.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
On my IPhone, so kind of a pain to find the article, but there were hundreds of heavily armed black protesters at Stone Mountain yesterday.

Originally saw it on Raw Story but confirmed on local news.

If the Gettysburg group and this group were ever in the same place...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If the Gettysburg group and this group were ever in the same place...

"NFAC" :rofl:

Chuck D from public enemy just sitting at home fapping furiously in front of the computer right now. Scroll over to the second video in this one.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Donald Barr hired Epstein to teach at Dalton in 1973, the same year Donald Barr released a sci fi book about space oligarchs who keep child sex slaves. What are the odds Bill Barrs dad used Jeffery Epstein for a pin cushion?? No wonder Bill Barr is Trumps bitch...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Donald Barr hired Epstein to teach at Dalton in 1973, the same year Donald Barr released a sci fi book about space oligarchs who keep child sex slaves. What are the odds Bill Barrs dad used Jeffery Epstein for a pin cushion?? No wonder Bill Barr is Trumps bitch...
I went to Dalton. True story.

(But later than this era. One of my classmates was Dustin Hoffman's kid. He'd show up to our gymnastics demonstrations and school plays.)

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Also - WTF is this fucking moron on about??

“We voted during World War One & World War Two with no problem, but now they are using Covid in order to cheat by using Mail-Ins!”
Well, not the people that were in the interment camps I think...