Quantcast

<<<< tuesday boring tuesday >>>>

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if my nephews stay with it....both should be eagle scouts before graduating highschool...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Stupid Moderna jab, should have stayed with the Astra.
Got more chest pains today so I'm sitting at the hospital waiting for blood results.
I was pretty surprised how seriously they took it, I got an EKG, chest X-ray and blood tests, I expected a tea bag full of concrete and a kick out the door.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Stupid Moderna jab, should have stayed with the Astra.
Got more chest pains today so I'm sitting at the hospital waiting for blood results.
I was pretty surprised how seriously they took it, I got an EKG, chest X-ray and blood tests, I expected a tea bag full of concrete and a kick out the door.
j&j all the way for me....one and done...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
morning, espresso is kicking in.

Shasta is no joke of a climb I have summited by various routes, been driven off by storms and had the mountain try and kill me with rock fall and insane winds. gonna hoist a beer this afternoon to those that didn't make it this weekend. RIP

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Its been dumping rain here since yesterday and looks like the fun part will hit us shortly. The roads were pooling with water last night. Rainfall warnings and alerts are out..
1654608658432.png

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Work, ultrasound w/ the wife later on. Probably spend the evening preparing for a camping trip this weekend. Getting out just in time to avoid 106 degrees on Friday.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
i drove through nebraska too. all i remember is corn.
I'm not sure what takes the cake as the most boring state I've driven through. Indiana and Ohio are probably up there. Montana going west-to-east takes for fucking ever; at least the western part of the state has things to look at.