Quantcast

<<<< tuesday boring tuesday >>>>

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
So the place where I have been parking to ride has been getting sketchier by the day. Last week I noticed some obvious gang activity, but they were polite. This afternoon, around the time I would be hitting the trail, a guy was shot near the trailhead. Good thing my dad needed some help this afternoon.
dang dude. moores springs be ruff, eh? or you riding at hobby? maybe you should move to charlotte or ashevegas for safety and moar ring slangin'!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
dang dude. moores springs be ruff, eh? or you riding at hobby? maybe you should move to charlotte or ashevegas for safety and moar ring slangin'!
Neither of those spots. Hobby is where you ride if you want to make friends with random dudes who are not on bikes out in the woods. Coincidently it's a spandex racer-boi place anyway. Haven't been there in years.

I'm pretty much over this place. Just can't afford to relocate and not sure where I'd want to go.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Neither of those spots. Hobby is where you ride if you want to make friends with random dudes who are not on bikes out in the woods. Coincidently it's a spandex racer-boi place anyway. Haven't been there in years.

I'm pretty much over this place. Just can't afford to relocate and not sure where I'd want to go.
morganton? hickory? lenoir? blowing rock? boone? hendersonville? brevard????

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dropped off the bike to my friend. Test rode a motorcycle. Met my friends at the trailhead. Rode my bike. Cool new trails. Had fun. Still cannot ride a Wheelie. Got back on the motorcycle. Rode home. Stopped along the way for Jersey mikes. They make delicious sandwiches.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Gonna go watch my kid’s robotics competition. I guess he built a projectile device for their robot. that was loosely based off of how automatic tennis ball-launchers work. Pretty creative. He’s a total peacenik, though.
oldest nephew is flying to dallas with school for some sort of competition type shit....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
every bit of debris that is blown out of the state of colorado on a windy day is stuck in the fences of kansas...besides being flat and boring....and once you are west of the mississippi in missouri....really nothing to see...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
every bit of debris that is blown out of the state of colorado on a windy day is stuck in the fences of kansas...besides being flat and boring....and once you are west of the mississippi in missouri....really nothing to see...
Ah gotcha. I've driven across Kansas, eight hours of nothing. The ladies at the visitor's center were nice though. Gave me coffee and told me some random Kansas trivia.