Quantcast

***Tuesdaze GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here.

First RE atty we reached out to, who is a longtime friend of MIL1 isn't able to review the contract (now retired). So what does she do at 4:52am? Emails the fucking Realtor that I cut out of the loop as I made the deal. Again - I MADE THE DEAL. I found the buyer, I got the price agreed upon, everything. And she looped the realtor back in again without asking me. She is actively trying to fuck this up.

I guarantee she was half a box of Franzia in when she wrote it too. God, that pisses me off.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello fronds

My fish tank is in a pinch. We picked up a 10 gallon tank for the kids with a couple of plattys. turns out those plattys were a mated pair, and now instead of 2, I have 14. We gave away the adults but now the children have grown into adults and I have too many fish for the size of my tank...and the local fish placed is closed for a move for a month. Now some of my fish have started dying probably because the water is too toxic and there isn't much I can do, shy of euthanizing the fish or setting up a second tank. #fishpeopleproblems.

Otherwise dentisting this morning, followed by work.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So my phone updated to Android 12 yesterday morning and then in the afternoon I discovered that almost all of my contacts are AWOL and subsequently missing from my work Outlook contacts.

Yay :/

edit: Cable was down all yesterday afternoon and night until this morning, but I managed to fix the issue. Logged into my work email via a browser and outlook.com, from there it keeps track of all the contacts you've ever deleted. I had to go through and restore them one at a time as the restore multiple option wasn't working. But I'll take it.

Immediately went and backed up contacts to a pst in my outlook client. Had to turn sync off and on in the outlook android client to get it caught up again.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Went to the office today in a shirt I have ironed! Looks like we will be out of all covid restrictions within two week which will be super sweet.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Snowing out.

Just saw someone driving an older Jeep Cherokee on the freeway, complete with collapsed suspension and judging by how he was bouncing off the lane markers like bowling ball, bald tires too. :disgust1:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm so fucking pissed right now. This was done. I just needed to get the contract to a new re attorney to read over and it was done. Now she looped another money grabber in. This is going to drive the price up $4k, which might be a serious problem.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm so fucking pissed right now. This was done. I just needed to get the contract to a new re attorney to read over and it was done. Now she looped another money grabber in. This is going to drive the price up $4k, which might be a serious problem.
tell her that drunken email just cost her 4 grand. good job.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Got in bed at 10pm, got out of bed at 8 am, but only managed to get 5 hours of sleep. Thank you child.

Tired and don't wanna today. Maybe coffee and cereal will help.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
...anger is festering. I know this is no bueno, but god dammit. I haven't been this pissed in years. Even the can cut incident yesterday didn't make me this mad.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
It’s cold.

Was planning to take the afternoon off of job one to be a truck driver for job 2. But my dad is bored and said he will drive this afternoon, so I guess that’s a win. Although I prefer my office on wheels to a desk.
In other news, planning to try to sell my fat bike.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Yesterday we got a date for our audience in small claim court. Seems our neighbor (defendant) never answered the court within the allocated time.