Quantcast

@@@Tuesderping GMT@@@

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

My boss has his dog in the office today - labradoodle. There should be more dogs in the office. Everyone take a break every hour to pet the puppy, and the mood instantly improves.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Good Morning!!

My boss has his dog in the office today - labradoodle. There should be more dogs in the office. Everyone take a break every hour to pet the puppy, and the mood instantly improves.
Agreed, one of the people here brings in his great dane all the time. She loves it here, and she always boosts people mood. Boss man occasionally brings in his dog as well.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sad today as I have just learned that the mom of one of the families where I was an au pair has passed away. Besides letting me stay with them that year they open their door for me and has given me and my family more than we can ever repay and was an instrumental I making my dream of living in the US possible. She taught me so many valuable lessons from parenting, helped us find our apartment, hosted our wedding, arranged baby shower, helping making some very smart financial decisions that has given us and incredible financial freedom I would never have dream and the list goes on. She was a VP and Citi Bank when I joined the family and was a huge inspiration to me in my own career. Not easy holding back the tears today :-(

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Sad today as I have just learned that the mom of one of the families where I was an au pair has passed away. Besides letting me stay with them that year they open their door for me and has given me and my family more than we can ever repay and was an instrumental I making my dream of living in the US possible. She taught me so many valuable lessons from parenting, helped us find our apartment, hosted our wedding, arranged baby shower, helping making some very smart financial decisions that has given us and incredible financial freedom I would never have dream and the list goes on. She was a VP and Citi Bank when I joined the family and was a huge inspiration to me in my own career. Not easy holding back the tears today :-(
Sorry for your loss, CBJ.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

3 day weekend was a great success. Weather wasn't too bad, either. Found an RV park just south of where we usually go that has spots overlooking the beach. Might be the first trip for Frita this Spring.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:mad::mad::mad:

Woke up, looked at my phone, and now I’m in a bad mood. Forget to make one payment in 15 years and my credit score has gone to shit.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
:mad::mad::mad:

Woke up, looked at my phone, and now I’m in a bad mood. Forget to make one payment in 15 years and my credit score has gone to shit.
That sucks. You can still buy a new Nissan or Mitsubishi if that's your thing, though

:D

Today is a good day to have covered parking and covered walkways at home and at work.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
my ears still sting. lol
Heading to Breck for a three days of ski exams. kinda nervous. got some decent coaching yesterday & dreamt of movement analysis last night. :rofl:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Hannah woke up at 11pm in a screaming fit and didn't stop for almost an hour. I think a tooth is coming in and Wifey had to wake me up to give her Tylenol. Apparently I have no use to Hannah outside of drugs or extreme pain/terror, because she calmed down over the time I had her (vs. Wifey). Still tired though.

Walked in this morning to an interview with a VP, which is a good thing. I almost wore jeans and a polo today, but Wifey convinced me to wear my slacks and a button-down because I was supposed to have a team meeting with the Products team. That meeting has been pushed to tomorrow, but this is now live. I don't have a tie, but I'll still take it as luck.

Haley stayed up late last night watching the ski World Championships. It's all she does now is watch skiing...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Hannah woke up at 11pm in a screaming fit and didn't stop for almost an hour. I think a tooth is coming in and Wifey had to wake me up to give her Tylenol. Apparently I have no use to Hannah outside of drugs or extreme pain/terror, because she calmed down over the time I had her (vs. Wifey). Still tired though.

Walked in this morning to an interview with a VP, which is a good thing. I almost wore jeans and a polo today, but Wifey convinced me to wear my slacks and a button-down because I was supposed to have a team meeting with the Products team. That meeting has been pushed to tomorrow, but this is now live. I don't have a tie, but I'll still take it as luck.

Haley stayed up late last night watching the ski World Championships. It's all she does now is watch skiing...
we're working on transitioning Maddie from her crib to toddler bed. last night was the third night but the first time we had trouble getting her to sleep.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well that was nerve racking. Questions were about logic on which product line to invest company money into given revenues per person in each product line. Wasn't until 1/3 of the way through that he realized which position it was for and that it was a different position entirely. He got a laugh out of it and we got more detailed on my position. Asked me to provide a list of top-5 things I would fix on the program, which he designed. I think I hit a few soft spots because he winced when I pointed out two that should be brought back into usage and why. Overall I think it went well though. I think.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well that was nerve racking. Questions were about logic on which product line to invest company money into given revenues per person in each product line. Wasn't until 1/3 of the way through that he realized which position it was for and that it was a different position entirely. He got a laugh out of it and we got more detailed on my position. Asked me to provide a list of top-5 things I would fix on the program, which he designed. I think I hit a few soft spots because he winced when I pointed out two that should be brought back into usage and why. Overall I think it went well though. I think.