Quantcast

turdsday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
thanks for bday wishes...

hanging with little legs....doing her favorite thing....waiting to bark at the mailman....

20230706_172132.jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sq-Earl is the girls favorite. I am ok with that. I am their mother not their friend...I have rules and expectations. He pretty much lets them do whatever they want lol.
you're doing it right....

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I hopefully made the required score in Urdu today.

Meanwhile, EmptyBeer has TWO separate threads going on where people are destroying the fabric of spacetime over whether babyhead refers solely to embedded or loose rocks on the trail.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Meanwhile, EmptyBeer has TWO separate threads going on where people are destroying the fabric of spacetime over whether babyhead refers solely to embedded or loose rocks on the trail.
A baby's head is a head whether it is still attached to a body or not. So the term differentiator should be severed baby's head or torso deep buried baby.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Managed to crash going uphill when my rear tyre spunout and I didn't unclip in time.

Right pinky isn't happy :(

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
who has entered the emotional phase? :D

HBD Steve-bro

/me has schlepped kids 2 and 3 to day camp, pelotoned a bit, acoustic biked to the local Raising Cane’s to try it out (tasty!), then sprayed a bunch of weeds with mah new overkill sprayer

next up is a 4-10 pm shift from home, where I’ll also cram in drafting “4 hours” worth of outpatient cases to sign in small batches after 10 pm and before 8 am tomorrow for extra $$$.

View attachment 196593View attachment 196594View attachment 196595
Dude! How old are these pictures? How much weight have you lost since we saw you last? You look fucking great!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
send that hail my way, stoney! I would like to buy back the LC after hail damage and getting paid out. that'd be just fine.

Dude! How old are these pictures? How much weight have you lost since we saw you last? You look fucking great!
down about 35 lb. thanks. I feel good, well except for recovering from this medial meniscus repair and all.

Yeah, but you should see his liver!
and my liver is now fully defattened as jd points out. which is good for health and all

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

IME/IME baby head is a size reference, regardless of it's fixation status.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Happy birthday @stevew !!

@johnbryanpeters check your cable housings for drag. If the metal has pulled through the plastic then trim the housing.

@MikeD was thinking about this yesterday on some rocky section of trail. Baby heads are descriptive of size. But do move when you hit them because like a baby, there’s nothing holding it in place.

@Toshi rock on with yo skinny bad self.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well estates didn't go well... Still in the 'good' range, but scraping the bottom. Tomorrow is a partial day for work, then off until the 24th.

Happy birthday @stevew !!

@johnbryanpeters check your cable housings for drag. If the metal has pulled through the plastic then trim the housing.

@MikeD was thinking about this yesterday on some rocky section of trail. Baby heads are descriptive of size. But do move when you hit them because like a baby, there’s nothing holding it in place.

@Toshi rock on with yo skinny bad self.
New housing.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Yah, that's what I would have thought, but there's a real orthodoxy contest going on over here.

If it is embedded, I wouldn't say I could know it's actually a babyhead, tho, practically. I first heard the term applied to the big piles of round loose rocks in dry arroyos in California, so that's my vision of them.

But people are fired the fuck up about it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yah, that's what I would have thought, but there's a real orthodoxy contest going on over here.

If it is embedded, I wouldn't say I could know it's actually a babyhead, tho, practically. I first heard the term applied to the big piles of round loose rocks in dry arroyos in California, so that's my vision of them.

But people are fired the fuck up about it.
They must be my coworkers. Nothing gets people more motivated and engaged than an utterly useless pedantic argument over semantics.