jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
I heart the herd mentality....our midwife (non-vax type) was talking about how the whooping cough was not so bad (all 5 of hers had it, etc) and I'm all like:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Anti-vax kills me. It's not the fact that one or two people are at risk. It's herd immunity. Once the crack is there, everybody is at risk.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Anti-vax kills me. It's not the fact that one or two people are at risk. It's herd immunity. Once the crack is there, everybody is at risk.
anti-vaxxers lets unite them
anti-vaxxers lets put 'em on a boat
anti-vaxxers lets send 'em out to sea
anti-vaxxers lets sink those fvckers!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/mom-child-died-chicken-pox-advocates-vaccines/story?id=23323301

follow-up story is about kid getting kicked out of kindergarten for not being vaccinated

[caution: auto-play]
her pediatrician steered her away from vaccinating her daughter. “I asked for them and my doctor talked me out of it,” Duffy Peterson recalled. “He said vaccines were too new and recommended I expose my children to diseases instead because he felt they could build up their immunity naturally.”

Duffy Peterson said that she wishes she had questioned the doctor’s recommendations more forcefully. It was only discovered after an autopsy that Abby was born without a spleen, an organ that is an essential part of the immune system. This made her especially vulnerable to germs and viruses, Duffy Peterson said.
"Hi everybody!"

WTF? How long has this guy been practicing medicine, not including tomorrow?

Last edited:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

PROS

Helps out pharmaceutical industry
Get to puncture child with needle
Old family syringe shop depends on it
Habituates children to the pain of existence
Flies in face of science by discrediting single unanimously refuted paper from 10 years ago
Healthier children equals friendlier waiters at Chili’s down the line
Could save a few million children’s lives

CONS

You have to go to a place
Chance of developing autism 100 percent
Puts the onus of character-building entirely on sports
Without suffering through diphtheria, the flu, and measles, American children will become effete, pampered do-nothings
Free lollipops promote unhealthy eating habits
Child won’t get to be kindergarten’s Typhoid Mary
Bullies parents into slavishly following actions recommended by decades of physicians’ peer-reviewed research that establishes an irrefutable scientific consensus

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
looks like one more year of mandatory sanity for my yungun next year:
school district email said:
It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that their child is compliant with the Colorado Immunization requirements for school attendance. In order to be compliant, the student must have received all of the required immunizations or have a signed exemption in the health room